For the literary minded..

woodworker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm glad he said most and not all. I side with HMFIC on this subject. But again, we all can't like the same thing. Save the unpunctured few for him and I.

To me that's just morbidly gross. I'd feel like I was having sex with a paintball canvas.

Then again, maybe she'll shower and it'll all wash of and she'll look like a female again.

I thought more of you appreciated art, guess I was wrong.

However, I must admit I do agree, it is gross.

I do agree with you 100%...some tatoos done right is a beautiful piece of art.

but put the art work on paper or canvas not on your body.but i guess people want to take their art with them and thats fine with me. I just won't do it.

I don't mind a few discrete, well-done tattoos. I don't run into them too often. It merely announces that the woman is rather exotic, and maybe a bit much for me.

What I absolutely detest, however, is piled-up, caked-on makeup, radically fake hair color, and suffocating perfume. And fake tits.

Gimme a girl-next-door any day of the week...

More culture. This one is for tbg, thought I'd post them rather than waste them.

I get some weird stuff sent to me at work, these photos came from a work colleague by mistake. He's a photographer and was asked to take these shots for a mate because he knew he would be in that town over the weekend of the opening.

Organ_1.jpg

Organ_2.jpg

Organ_3.jpg

The organ was first built in 1877 and recently restored. This is the link to the story if you are interested.

http://www.weekendnotes.com/barossa-1877-hill-son-grand-organ/

For the rest of you, bet you wished you could appreciate something this beautiful.

Magfuckingnifcent. Thank you for the links.  :) :) :)  I did however search the entire site and no links to hear it.

If you can Ozi, take the time this Saturday to go listen to it's 3rd concert. I'll hunt around on YouTube and the like looking for some clips of it in action.