Do you have a fetish

TBG 150

What's your favorite fetish  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote. Your votes are anonymous.

• Feet and Toes
    • Cucking or being Cucked
    • Voyeurism
    • Age Play
    • Exhibitionism
    • Golden Showers or Scatology
    • Breasts, Legs, Butt

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

You have the Mod power. Go ahead and add it. I can't see a way for the OP to edit the poll, only the posts by the OP. 

Or replace it with the Cucked option. I can't see why anyone would be into that, but who am I to say what people are supposed to like.

I have the brains of a squirrel when it comes to creating polls. I have spent hours trying to get them to work. Creating polls is best left to experts like TheStarider. And I'm damn near dangerous when it comes to moving comments from one thread to another. I leave that to the experts like SC. Hell, you were Forum Administrator long enough to know what a miserable job it is for old senile CC shit-stirrer uppers like us.

• Haha 1

Actually, I can't edit a poll. The software won't let me. I can only edit comments and create my own blabbering comments.

I can, however, post a picture that will draw more attention to your poll. Cuz I just know that all CamCaps members dream of having a threesome...:smile:

th.jpg

• Haha 2

On 2/19/2023 at 4:06 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, I can't edit a poll. The software won't let me. I can only edit comments and create my own blabbering comments.

I can, however, post a picture that will draw more attention to your poll. Cuz I just know that all CamCaps members dream of having a threesome...:smile:

th.jpg

New poster girls for McDonalds.    

• Haha 1

I was a FireFighter for 25 years. and did a few years in the E M S as well but of all the possible thousands of gallon's of water i squirted i have NEVER squirted water on ANYTHING like that.       bandicam2023-02-2310-12-39-030.jpg.c515701f6dd3ead00869c2b19bf87d12.jpg   Wait what am i complaning about?  FireTruck don't carry that much water in one trip.Vintage Wow GIF

• Like 1

• 1 month later...