B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't free, they pay great money for that. 😉

And you don't have to come full a hand full of stones against me. I don't care about all this talk. Just wanted to say that awards doesn't mean quality.

Nothing wrong with you servicing the thread with informations,

people enjoy that, and thank you seriously. 

But bad information kind of pisses me off, that's my thing.

Thinga, it isn't personal, just business.

On 11/20/2022 at 4:38 AM, Boing said:

Fantastic session! One of the best I've seen! Tani had 3 or 4 orgasms: 5 minutes of pause and 10 minutes of action with different positions. Tani looks very happy and satisfied! I have to say that Tani makes my blood boil in my veins...

likely Tim got jealous and insecure of the attention Tani was getting  (kissing Taylor, sexy, sexy outfit and lots of male competition) and he was so possessive, fondling her so often during party ... best sexual tension to give her the big attention she got ... 

Parasite Tim.

I think of him as economically wounded, like the other two troglodytes.  Surely, he should have been able to advance his economic position in life since his last appearance on RLC about five years ago.  It is as if he was wandering in an economic desert for five years and suddenly found himself in an oasis of pussy, and now getting paid for lounging in the oasis.  

At least he is not as emotionally stunted as the other two.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Parasite Tim.

I think of him as economically wounded, like the other two troglodytes.  Surely, he should have been able to advance his economic position in life since his last appearance on RLC about five years ago.  It is as if he was wandering in an economic desert for five years and suddenly found himself in an oasis of pussy, and now getting paid for lounging in the oasis.  

At least he is not as emotionally stunted as the other two.

oasis of Pussy... loving that idea..... I've been having a bit of a dessert wandering for a while ...

wish I knew an RLC was available in my neighbourhood 

• Haha 1