B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

8 hours ago, northguy said:

Ups "I did it again". The dinosaur moral code from 1960, that a straight person

cannot have sex or a relation with a homosexual. Welcome to the modern world.

Watch Måneskin "I wanna be your slave" official video (95 mio views),

and you will see, they don't care about gender in the new generation.

The new generation are a bunch of brainwashed idiots that have no clue.😄

• Haha 1

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Finally Taylor will finally understand that she should expect nothing from Kristy

More false than her, you die!

Kristy is looking for a man with money she said that to taylor & elettra friend 🤣

il y a 2 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

Kristy cherche un homme avec de l'argent, elle a dit ça à taylor & elettra ami 🤣

Elle aurait du faire comme Kamila qui s'est trouvé un mari riche russe et elle roule en Mercedes maintenant 

elle attend meme un gosse maintenant pour verrouiller l'affaire définitivement

When are you clowns going to get it through your heads...Kristy has zero interest in anything other than that which gets her views.  She will sit and tease all night long as long as you guys follow her and speculate as to what will never happen.  Happy viewing !

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, northguy said:

Ups "I did it again". The dinosaur moral code from 1960, that a straight person

cannot have sex or a relation with a homosexual. Welcome to the modern world.

Watch Måneskin "I wanna be your slave" official video (95 mio views),

and you will see, they don't care about gender in the new generation.

Sorry to disagree North, but it will never happen...unless it's a show