B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I never had any problems with Tim but I see a lot of people here dislike him. Fior is also there but he is a cool guy imo. always being nice to the girls.

I don't know how Tim was when he was in B-3? five or so years ago.  And he seemed like an okay guy, until recently.  But he has become increasingly possessive, --lurking. 

He apparently doesn't fit within Tani's social life in Barcelona, and it seems she deliberately leaves him out of that.  Tonight, she seemed to be really enjoying herself, and having a lot of fun.  Probably the way she has fun in Barcelona.

And tonight, he, uninvited, crashes the party and eventually drags her off to B-7.  He does not respect her private life, and he is becoming increasingly withdrawn socially.  He is forever circling and hovering within her orbit. 

The other night, she, the girl guest, and Lilith were going into Barcelona, dressed for a nice club.  Tani was going bare-breasted, her breasts covered only by an unbuttoned jacket  Lilith thought that to be a bit too much, and went to her room and returned with a black bra.  I thought to myself, this girl likes to party!

• Haha 1