B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

I have a thought.  I am not a fan of Kristy, but there have been worse guests in the the project.  And watching the last couple of times of the uninspiring sex with the boy, I wonder if there is something else going on.  It could be that for whatever reason, country of origin, family, religion, etc, if she is very heavily closeted.  If you notice, she is most always touching someone, and that someone is usually female.  There was those few moments with Alana, in which at least once she went down on her and lots of times in the tub, she was trying.  She seems to really like or at least enjoy Taylor's company.  And it seems like she is really trying to like boys, maybe a little too much.  The guy is certainly not the most manly of men I have ever seen.  He is certainly not threatening.  I just wonder......

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I have a thought.  I am not a fan of Kristy, but there have been worse guests in the the project.  And watching the last couple of times of the uninspiring sex with the boy, I wonder if there is something else going on.  It could be that for whatever reason, country of origin, family, religion, etc, if she is very heavily closeted.  If you notice, she is most always touching someone, and that someone is usually female.  There was those few moments with Alana, in which at least once she went down on her and lots of times in the tub, she was trying.  She seems to really like or at least enjoy Taylor's company.  And it seems like she is really trying to like boys, maybe a little too much.  The guy is certainly not the most manly of men I have ever seen.  He is certainly not threatening.  I just wonder......

When she went down on her she was holding a strawberry with her mouth that she used to rub her with, she have done the same with Monica.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, northguy said:

The Taylor Kristy relation seems to be practically over, at least about sex,

because of Taylor's behavior. Doped apparently and doing Elettra,

certainly not the way to go. They might fool around,

but Taylor seems to have a mindset like Elettra, not attractive, trash like.

The offensive strategy failed big time. But of course you never know.

Taylor has stamina and time, but low chances, Kristy is in control.

Unfortunately you are right. And by the way, if there's even the slightest chance, it will never be with Taylor drunk or dull.

Taylor considers lowering Kristy's inhibitions with alcohol. But Kristy will never follow her in this. Perhaps she would have a better chance looking for other affinities with Kristy: herbal teas, massages, and healthy things.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

I watched a Tani hand job on Tim and immediately concluded she did not learn and master her techniques as a school girl.  Quite professional, for which she was well-compensated?

I was referring to the less visible hand

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Every time that I'm watching Taylor she mentions Parmegiana. Now I want to eat one huge Parmegiana steak

Parmigiana di melanzane (eggplant).... it's a very good and famous Italian dish... Which obviously has nothing to do with steak and meat in general

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Parmigiana di melanzane (eggplant).... it's a very good and famous Italian dish... Which obviously has nothing to do with steak and meat in general

I don't know the original recipe, here the most common is with a steak.