B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

Lilith, Tani, and the guest left together, presumably to the same destination.  Tani was going to go without a bra or top, with an unbuttoned jacket covering her breasts.  Lilith brought her a black bra.   Tim stopped by briefly before they left to pledge his undying devotion to Tani.  He is becoming an overly possessive, middle-aged twit.

With Lilith as part of the trio, perhaps this guest girl is a potential participant. 

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Lilith, Tani en de gast vertrokken samen, vermoedelijk naar dezelfde bestemming. Tani zou gaan zonder beha of topje, met een losgeknoopt jasje dat haar borsten bedekte. Lilith bracht haar een zwarte beha. Tim kwam even langs voordat ze vertrokken om zijn onsterfelijke toewijding aan Tani te beloven. Hij wordt een overdreven bezitterige klootzak van middelbare leeftijd.

Met Lilith als onderdeel van het trio is dit gastmeisje misschien wel een potentiële deelnemer. 

tani moet doen wat tim zegt hij blijft haar overal volgen  dit loopt een keer goed fout en ik snap niet wat Ze ziet in een oude vent als tim  tim heeft tani in zijn macht

51 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

tani moet doen wat tim zegt hij blijft haar overal volgen  dit loopt een keer goed fout en ik snap niet wat Ze ziet in een oude vent als tim  tim heeft tani in zijn macht

I think it is the opposite.  Tani controls the relationship.  She does not bate, she does not do pseudo lesbian shows, so fucking Tim is the only path she has for reaching top cam and the bonus money.   If she was not fucking Tim, she would be like Leia or Trinity.

And note that they only fuck in B-4, on her cams.  If Time controlled the relationship, they would be fucking in B-7.

She has a social life in Barcelona, and that life does not include Tim.  He clings to her because she is his meal ticket on RLC. 

When this evening he was all touchy-feely and trying to kiss her, that affection was the last thing Tani probably wanted.  She had spent 30 minutes putting on her makeup, and doing her hair, and here he was, messing it up.

2 hours ago, quasi said:

I have a thought.  I am not a fan of Kristy, but there have been worse guests in the the project.  And watching the last couple of times of the uninspiring sex with the boy, I wonder if there is something else going on.  It could be that for whatever reason, country of origin, family, religion, etc, if she is very heavily closeted.  If you notice, she is most always touching someone, and that someone is usually female.  There was those few moments with Alana, in which at least once she went down on her and lots of times in the tub, she was trying.  She seems to really like or at least enjoy Taylor's company.  And it seems like she is really trying to like boys, maybe a little too much.  The guy is certainly not the most manly of men I have ever seen.  He is certainly not threatening.  I just wonder......

I think kind of the same. I don't like Taylor as a person after last night.

Kristy is so good at being friends with the girls, but the boy,

I think she's just using him, he ain't that pretty.

She will play with Taylor, who wants her.