Leora on the couch with nice blue pajamas and a towel on her head 

Watch TV and on the phone 

Goodnight 😘

Leora looks like she's caught Paul fucking  Eva 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

19:12 Paul Exit.

The 2hr window starts now.

If Paul has departed as it says, then perhaps she may not want to play and will withhold services to you all as punishment for your constant complaining🤪 and to show you exactly what life is like without her looking after your needs.

She's done it before !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Si Paul est parti comme il est dit, alors peut-être qu'elle ne voudra pas jouer et vous refusera tous ses services en guise de punition pour vos plaintes constantes 🤪 et pour vous montrer exactement à quoi ressemble la vie sans qu'elle ne s'occupe de vos besoins.

Elle l'a déjà fait !!

Et on sans fou royalement 

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If Paul has departed as it says, then perhaps she may not want to play and will withhold services to you all as punishment for your constant complaining🤪 and to show you exactly what life is like without her looking after your needs.

She's done it before !!

I read that too quick initially, and thought you implied that I was complaining. I dont think I have posted anything overtly negative for a while.

Some observations, but nothing negative. Not worth it. Not going to change anything. Enjoy the good moments. Ignore anything that bothers you.

• Upvote 2