Marta and David

bafcf

RLC must have given up on me altogether.  I don't even see Martha and David show up on their apartment menu for some reason.  I never would have known that they existed if it weren't for some others posting about it.

me either woodworker. i guess if we aren't a paid subscriber we won't see even 1 free cam.    :(

MENSAJE DE RLF POR CORREO .

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see at this moment you have an active Standard subscription.

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade from Standard to Premium. You will need to cancel your Standard subscription and join us with the Premium option for $44.95 when your current subscription will be expired.

Thank you.

What a bunch of JackWagons. They won't even upgrade and existing member.

They have to be the ultimate masters of Jackology. With customer service such as this, if it weren't for the desperate people of the world, they'd be out of business.

MENSAJE DE RLF POR CORREO .

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see at this moment you have an active Standard subscription.

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade from Standard to Premium. You will need to cancel your Standard subscription and join us with the Premium option for $44.95 when your current subscription will be expired.

Thank you.

Thank you for the information, sir. This is strange for a site. Usually, sites make upgrading extremely easy once they have your credit card number.

Gracias por la información, señor usted. Esto es extraño para un sitio. Por lo general, los sitios hacen extremadamente fácil actualizar una vez que tengan su número de tarjeta de crédito.