New couple Marta and David

¿ alguien a probado a ampliar su membresia a premium ? ¿ o a recibido algun mail de rlf al respecto ?

me parece muy raro que pongan un apartamento para premium y no lo publiciten ni digan nada , no quieren vender no lo lo entiendo .

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC must have given up on me altogether.  I don't even see this new couple show up on their apartment menu.  And I wouldn't have even known about them at all, if others hadn't written some post about this.

Are you sure they really exist, and aren't just some type of mirage or something?

RLC must have given up on me altogether.  I don't even see this new couple show up on their apartment menu.  And I wouldn't have even known about them at all, if others hadn't written some post about this.

Are you sure they really exist, and aren't just some type of mirage or something?

el señor que inicio el post tiene 8 mensajes en un año , y dos son de este post , el que publico la foto es otro diferente . alguien mas ve a esta nueva pareja O ES UNA BROMA DE MAL GUSTO

Guest bobbyjoe

only for premium member ! lol, rlc go in dark world now

never j will pay 45 $ for rlc per month.

j'm sure rlc include this new appartment soon in standard membership,j have all my time.

don't upgrade your membership guys,j don't like this tactic of rlc

Not being able to even see the couple before you take the plunge, is literally like buying a pig with a poke.

At the very least, as an enticement to others, they should have had a still shot of them both smiling and waving at us.    Maybe with the caption:  "Hope to see you soon."

They just aren't very good at marketing I guess.

At the very least, as an enticement to others, they should have had a still shot of them both smiling and waving at us.    Maybe with the caption:  "Hope to see you soon."

That would require intelligence on RLC's part. They can't be bothered with that kind of shit.

Yeah I know.  If it were given to me to launch, I would have had a naked picture of them flashing up on the screen periodically, you know, one of those subliminal things, while you were watching some of the others at the time as an enticement of sorts.    With a banner flashing:  Go Premium!  Go Premium!  Go Premium!

With maybe even some sounds of heavy breathing, and panting going on along side with this.

Now that's called marketing.  ;)

bueno teneis suerte los premium por lo menos durante unos dias sois unos privilegiados , no se os colapsara el servidor , es canija y sin tetas como yo dije , pero es lo menos lo bueno es que sea receptiva a follar delante de las camaras , por lo que parece la foto era en la ducha . ¿ podeis describirla ?

Guest observer1

bueno teneis suerte los premium por lo menos durante unos dias sois unos privilegiados , no se os colapsara el servidor , es canija y sin tetas como yo dije , pero es lo menos lo bueno es que sea receptiva a follar delante de las camaras , por lo que parece la foto era en la ducha . ¿ podeis describirla ?

Photo was in the bathroom while she was adjusting her dreadlocks.

Attractive-ish (to me, anyway) early twenties, probably be popular with those who like a full ass.

Will know more when we see her in the shower but she looks Ok to me.

Guest observer1

Hang on a mo, another bloke's arrived, same age profile.

Very interesting...

Party time perhaps, but I don't see any drinkies she's just making some nibbles and stuff in the kitchen.

Video is very very jumpy in the kitchen

Photo was in the bathroom while she was adjusting her dreadlocks.

Attractive-ish (to me, anyway) early twenties, probably be popular with this who like a full ass.

Will know more when we see her in the shower but she looks Ok to me.

MUCHAS GRACIAS , es una mierda tener que esperar 20 dias a ser premium , pero bueno en 20 dias sabremos si vale la pena serlo o no serlo , si dejaran ampliar muchos ampliariamos a 44$ ahora mismo , quizas luego nos lo pensemos , un buen culo es mucho y tiene pinta de tener el coño con pelitos , como a mi me gusta , ojo no aparezcan por la casa adriana y daniel aunque muy diferentes seguro la forma de casting a sido la misma es probable que se conozcan .