New couple Marta and David

Fuck. I love fried chicken and watermelon and catfish and hush puppies.

But if I went back and edited the word with an "ah" instead of the "er", would that make it proper for the politically correct kiddies out there?

Do I hate blacks? In a one word answer, NO. Am I jealous that a few have big dicks? No. Am I mad that they are taking white women? Hell no. They want the fat redheaded freckled ones. Or the really skany ones covered in tats and piercings. Someone has to fuck them. Rarely will you see a black man with a good looking white girl. Unless it's a Hollyweirdo couple.

So grow up and accept that nigger is a word and a word only. It's been around for hundreds of years and will be around for hundreds more.

How about 'Honky'? Is that racist to you inferior whiteys? Do you even hear a white person crying racism when a black calls them Crackers or Honkys? Get over yourselves and your inferior white attitude.

Blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, Muslims have all come into this country and taken your rights away "White boy". The have taped your mouth shut. They haven't taped mine. Get your fucking head out of the sand and look around. In fact turn around and look to see who is sneaking up behind you to slit your miserable throat.

You may think they are all good people, but given the chance, be them white, black, hispanic etc... they'll slit your throat in a fucking heartbeat when you let your guard down.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news of the couple? What are the first thoughts?

They are clearly very much in love and he adores her. She has perhaps the best ass in RLC, pierced nipple and pussy. Now she is away but I'm looking forward to their first sex.

de momento ella esta desaparecida en combate , los chicos estan hablando ahora de sus problemas con la policia ayer noche , esta muy claro que estan en usuario premium por que se van a pasar todas las normas por los huevos , fumaran ( de todo ) se emborracharan , dormiran vestidos en fin lo tipico de un anti sistema . que por otro lado no me caen mal , lo que si va a estar la casa llena de gente siempre .

de momento ella esta desaparecida en combate , los chicos estan hablando ahora de sus problemas con la policia ayer noche , esta muy claro que estan en usuario premium por que se van a pasar todas las normas por los huevos , fumaran ( de todo ) se emborracharan , dormiran vestidos en fin lo tipico de un anti sistema . que por otro lado no me caen mal , lo que si va a estar la casa llena de gente siempre .

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Police? Why what's happened?

If they keep being so active it may be worth watching them... It could be the second good couple with Diana & Efim.

Police? Why what's happened?

If they keep being so active it may be worth watching them... It could be the second good couple with Diana & Efim.

a llegado ella se ha arreglado el pelo , se ha puesto el pantalon corto sin bragas , un señor culazo , tiene muy buena pinta .

Guest bobbyjoe

j'm not premium member,just standard but j have found this pic of marta

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

bueno al final solo tengo un par de dudas, me queda hasta el dia 11 como basico,si me hago premium me cobran la diferencia mas o menos 15€  y al final del mes todo junto,o me cobran todo de golpe y empieza otra vez. de todas formas es muy caro por otra pareja mas,pagar a mayores 15€ .

bueno al final solo tengo un par de dudas, me queda hasta el dia 11 como basico,si me hago premium me cobran la diferencia mas o menos 15€  y al final del mes todo junto,o me cobran todo de golpe y empieza otra vez. de todas formas es muy caro por otra pareja mas,pagar a mayores 15€ .

si se molesta usted en leer post anteriores esta la respuesta

MENSAJE DE RLF POR CORREO .

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As we can see at this moment you have an active Standard subscription.

Unfortunately, there is no way to upgrade from Standard to Premium. You will need to cancel your Standard subscription and join us with the Premium option for $44.95 when your current subscription will be expired.

Thank you.