New couple Marta and David

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

The Beaner isn't a paid member of CC. He'll never see them unless they are hosted off site.

Trust me Beaner, you aren't missing anything. She looks like a white Jamaican with the nigger style hair. Oh. Excuse me. I might have offended someone. The dreadlocks. He's better looking than she is and that ain't sayin' much.

If you are going to use words like that in this context then I'm out of this thread.

You're out of order, pal.

The Beaner isn't a paid member of CC. He'll never see them unless they are hosted off site.

Trust me Beaner, you aren't missing anything. She looks like a white Jamaican with the nigger style hair. Oh. Excuse me. I might have offended someone. The dreadlocks. He's better looking than she is and that ain't sayin' much.

Wooooow

Could be Fried Chicken and Watermelon for their meal  LOL

Seriously???

I had a hell of a lot of respect for you, then I read this post.  Very disappointing.

You may not be the "Admin" of this board, but you are one of its leaders. Why? Why, such hateful language?

Could be Fried Chicken and Watermelon for their meal  LOL

And, this is supposed to be funny? This stereotype is getting old...so old that images of this can be found in D.W. Griffith's Birth of a Nation (1915). 

I think with a comment like this, it gives anyone the right to call you a fucking racist.  It's people like you that is what is corrupt and wrong with so many things in our world.  I will never understand why you hate with such remarks, and everything I have been taught about racism stems from fear and a lack of understanding.  So, I have to ask...do you fear black people?  Is it because they can dance better than you or do you fear the myth of the size of their dicks...and how they could take away your white woman?

Since you have such courage to make such remarks, perhaps you can show us more courage by sharing why you fear black people and why such remarks compensate for your...is it pride or do you really have a small dick? 

May I suggest you start eating chicken and watermelon?

se puede ampliar la membresia actual de standar a premium pagando la diferencia o hay que pagar otra vez los 44 euros.

Mi amigo, we have a saying in American English regarding the cost of 44 Euros: "Holy fucking shit!"

I doubt that translates well into your dialect of Spanish, but you should at least be able to understand the general concept.

For some of us, there is only one Nora. Squirrels can be replaced. But Nora, never. This is a very risky marketing decision on the part of RLC.

---

Tenemos un dicho en Inglés Americano con respecto al costo de 44 Euros: "Santa mierda!"

Dudo que se traduce bien en su dialecto del español, pero al menos debe ser capaz de entender el concepto general.

Para algunos de nosotros, sólo hay una Nora. Ardillas pueden ser reemplazados. Pero Nora, nunca. Esta es una decisión de marketing muy arriesgado por parte de RLC.