B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Is Tani and Tim no longer involved? Maybe she got wind of Kassandra's garbage with Tim and ended it. Tim really didn't go after  Kassandra but he never should have had his hand on her legs either. Tani would have been a hands down better choice by far.

Tani needs Tim for cam views, as she does not 'bate, or play with girls.  I had wondered when Tani was visiting Masha whether Masha would invite her to share a therapeutic bath (tea or some other potion) but nothing of the sort.  When drunk, Taylor and Tani have kissed, and more than just a fraternal kiss, but that's been the extent of it.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Tani needs Tim for cam views, as she does not 'bate, or play with girls.  I had wondered when Tani was visiting Masha whether Masha would invite her to share a therapeutic bath (tea or some other potion) but nothing of the sort.  When drunk, Taylor and Tani have kissed, and more than just a fraternal kiss, but that's been the extent of it.

Tani is a do nothing to me. I would rather see Radi back in that room. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

Wouldn't you have made the same kind of comments for Holly and Thor? yet they are no longer on RLC but they are still together, so this goes beyond the scope of the cameras and the number of views
and if i'm just judging their behavior in front of the cameras, i figure there's a lot more between them than this kind of relationship you think they have

Tani is by far the best sex performer on the current roster across all of RLC , I dare to say that she overcomes even the absolute Queen on sex , Masha .The woman knows absolutely what she’s doing at any stages during the sex action , an absolute dream and gift for whoever man wishes incredibly quality sex , full of adrenaline and unbelievable experiences .

However , despite Tim trying his best ( perhaps ? ) , he can’t provide the sex thst this woman needs , to make a comparison , this woman simply needs the likes of recently departed Thor and Yanai , the two top absolute males who can deliver at a really Champions League / World Cup 😂🤣that  Tani deserves . Still , every sexual encounter of her is fantastic to see and hope she stays for a long time , becoming even more social as I think everyone believes that she can be, it will sky elevate her . Tani , well done 😇🤗👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Wouldn't you have made the same kind of comments for Holly and Thor? yet they are no longer on RLC but they are still together, so this goes beyond the scope of the cameras and the number of views
and if i'm just judging their behavior in front of the cameras, i figure there's a lot more between them than this kind of relationship you think they have

I view Holly and Thor as a couple.  They are supposed to do things together.  Tim and Tani are not yet a couple in the eyes of RLC.  I expect there are many things they don't do together.  When Tani and Tim fuck, --and they fuck frequently but nowhere near the frequency of Thor and Holly -- almost always the fucking is in B-4, in her bed and on her cams.  I assume bonus money is based on the cams that viewers are watching the most, and if Tani was always fucking Tim in B-7, the bonus money would go to Tim as the cams were in his room.  If I am wrong in this assumption, please correct.

I note that when Tani goes to clubs in Barcelona, Tim is not invited.

I just find it surprising that a middle-aged guy makes a second appearance on RLC, this time as an unattached single.  As a gigolo for younger women rather than wealthy old ladies.  He is at a point in life where his occupation should be advancing him economically.  Apparently, he was unemployed or employed in a low wage job.  Otherwise, why would he even sign up for the gig?

And his adolescent behavior in B-4, when he refused to leave Tani's bed, and she was only able to get him to leave the bed by enlisting Taylor to start a pretend lesbian encounter with Tani's guest on the bed.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Tani is by far the best sex performer on the current roster across all of RLC , I dare to say that she overcomes even the absolute Queen on sex , Masha .The woman knows absolutely what she’s doing at any stages during the sex action , an absolute dream and gift for whoever man wishes incredibly quality sex , full of adrenaline and unbelievable experiences .

However , despite Tim trying his best ( perhaps ? ) , he can’t provide the sex thst this woman needs , to make a comparison , this woman simply needs the likes of recently departed Thor and Yanai , the two top absolute males who can deliver at a really Champions League / World Cup 😂🤣that  Tani deserves . Still , every sexual encounter of her is fantastic to see and hope she stays for a long time , becoming even more social as I think everyone believes that she can be, it will sky elevate her . Tani , well done 😇🤗👏🏻👏🏻

Tani is much more social with the other girls when Tim is not around.  I find Tim to be clingy.  I actually think he was more engaging with Blondie, his bed partner before Tani arrived at RLC.