B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sera rubbing her pussy

It always sounds like she's really getting down to business, but this is absolutely not the case.

Serafima is probably the most boring and uninvolving do nothing girl RLC has had in the cast in a long time. Everything just cheap teasing, without any real content. A waste of space and money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

The most exciting thing that has happened in this apartment recently - Elmira sunbaking topless on the balcony

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think Elmira would have had potential in a better cast. In an apartment together with Serafima and Candy, the result is quite clearly another do nothing girl. It's extreme how wide the differences are between B1 and B2 at the moment. It's like night and day. I really didn't expect B1 cast to be even worse than it already was, but RLC proved the opposite once again. Currently, it would be better to just take this apartment offline altogether. The girls are just depressing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think Elmira would have had potential in a better cast. In an apartment together with Serafima and Candy, the result is quite clearly another do nothing girl. It's extreme how wide the differences are between B1 and B2 at the moment. It's like night and day. I really didn't expect B1 cast to be even worse than it already was, but RLC proved the opposite once again. Currently, it would be better to just take this apartment offline altogether. The girls are just depressing. 

With Esmi there it was never boring. Either by her presence or by the comments that was generated. Marlene was always an expectation if she was bringing a guy, Mathilda always naked and doing great bates and I even don't have to mention Zaba on her last month either by her having sex with Fritz or his presence in general.

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think Elmira would have had potential in a better cast.

elmira is doing just fine and actually rlc could use way more girls like elmira that don't buy into the whole crazy stupid show shit.  rlc needs more girls like elmira whether she ever brings a guy/girl home or not.  stay strong elmira!!

• Like 2