B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

The bate you have when your not having a bate

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Serafima is a freeloader. As little effort as possible and still make money. The cheap trick is to make it look like something could happen by holding her private parts in the camera as long as possible and teasing. It is really sad to see how her strategy is working and she is stealing the money from the girls who really participate. 😒

The whole apartment is currently in really terrible condition. I had really hoped that Candy would bring a breath of fresh air, but since the ugly mother is there, this hope is also over. 😔A dead apartment. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 51 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Is Sera trying to bate?

I think this is something similar to what she did during her last stay.

She mastered the 'art of non-bate' - which is to put up an appearance which seems to show she is bating but actually, she is just going through the motion.

I did not watch the whole sequence but after awhile it is obvious she was just pretending.

Big fuck you to the subscribers brought to you by RLC for bringing her back (as usual... )

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Einfach mal die Schnautze halten wäre für manche wirklich besser ☹️

I don't think anyone should be surprised that people are disappointed when a old grumpy (and not at all good looking) mother suddenly moves into one of the GOV apartments. 😕

The fact that this happens less than a week after Candy moved in, while the large room has been empty for a long time, could mean that a long-term stay is planned. 😬 It would have been better to leave the room empty right away. 

Especially sad is that in parallel with this, the do nothing girl Serafima also came back and spread negative mood. 🤐What a tragedy. Once again, RLC casting has failed completely. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1