B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I will always disagree with you about Mathilda sociability. She went to many parties and on hers and Marlene's goodbye party she was very social, much more with Lilith 🤣, what made her not going to some parties was that she didn't liked the people there. Wen someone was visiting B1 she was always there to talk with the visit, even if it was just for a short time. Once she kept talking with Kristy for a very long time, even going out with her to buy a few things.

Disagreeing with reasonable arguments , what better way than happening in this forum , nice and civilized , as i believe it should be most of the times . 

I still found Mathilda a bit strange but as I said , i think the girl had great potential and I believe she would have shown and shared much more , she had no issues . And of course , it isn’t so often we get anal sessions like she did with comfort 😉 Let’s hope that we will be rewarded for the end of the year changes 😊

• Like 1

These closet cams  are great for full body shots of Sera, she's; fit,  natural Hang time on these Tig ole Bitties .... I won't go on ... but she has always been a turn on... I'm waiting for some lingerie, Titty slips in the Kitchen like the good old days   SEXY

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

These closet cams  are great for full body shots of Sera, she's; fit,  natural Hang time on these Tig ole Bitties .... I won't go on ... but she has always been a turn on... I'm waiting for some lingerie, Titty slips in the Kitchen like the good old days   SEXY

Sera is a piece of shit do nothing. 👎

• Upvote 7