B1 - General Topic 2022 #46 (December)

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Now Let's hope Sera DOESN'T take the big bedroom 

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If then RLC does not put its foot down

I really hope that RLC doesn't allow this to happen. It is annoying enough that this freeloder occupies a room at all, but at least it is not one of the best rooms RLC has in GOV. 

Honestly, the only right decision would be to close B1 for the time being. To do this, they could just kick out Serafima, and have Elmira move to B7. Then B1 could be reopened in the coming year with a group of new girls and perhaps finally escape the valley of depression. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really hope that RLC doesn't allow this to happen. It is annoying enough that this freeloder occupies a room at all, but at least it is not one of the best rooms RLC has in GOV. 

Honestly, the only right decision would be to close B1 for the time being. To do this, they could just kick out Serafima, and have Elmira move to B7. Then B1 could be reopened in the coming year with a group of new girls and perhaps finally escape the valley of depression. 

They had the perfect cast 14 months ago with Olivia , Ulyana , Harley and then Fiora . It kept on interesting with the sisters  and a couple of tenants that enjoyed  being on cameras . All 3 girls ( Olivia , Ulyana , Harley ) are in Barcelona , they are all more than popular and the most important , they also enjoy being on cameras . RLC has the solutions then ( it isn’t only them that are available in Barcelona but they are a more than safe choice and they could make B1 the best apartment once again ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They had the perfect cast 14 months ago with Olivia , Ulyana , Harley and then Fiora . It kept on interesting with the sisters  and a couple of tenants that enjoyed  being on cameras . All 3 girls ( Olivia , Ulyana , Harley ) are in Barcelona , they are all more than popular and the most important , they also enjoy being on cameras . RLC has the solutions then ( it isn’t only them that are available in Barcelona but they are a more than safe choice and they could make B1 the best apartment once again ) . 

Who B1 needs are Mathilda, Radi and Ulyana.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Who B1 needs are Mathilda, Radi and Ulyana.

🤣🤣🤣

Radislavq will create problems in my opinion being a very difficult character . Mathilda , nobody knows why they had her ( I don’t think it was her choice ) out. Still , she wasn’t also that social ( closed in her room like Elmira let’s say )  but she was offering things  and I believe she would only could get better . In general , it isn’t a coincidence that the majority seems to complain but in the end and as proven, RLC doesn’t care . Look what they did with Kassandra and Ailey , no more comments . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Radislavq will create problems in my opinion being a very difficult character . Mathilda , nobody knows why they had her ( I don’t think it was her choice ) out. Still , she wasn’t also that social ( closed in her room like Elmira let’s say )  but she was offering things  and I believe she would only could get better . In general , it isn’t a coincidence that the majority seems to complain but in the end and as proven, RLC doesn’t care . Look what they did with Kassandra and Ailey , no more comments . 

I will always disagree with you about Mathilda sociability. She went to many parties and on hers and Marlene's goodbye party she was very social, much more with Lilith 🤣, what made her not going to some parties was that she didn't liked the people there. Wen someone was visiting B1 she was always there to talk with the visit, even if it was just for a short time. Once she kept talking with Kristy for a very long time, even going out with her to buy a few things.

• Thanks 1