Wednesday & Wayne - new couple in B5 - fan page

Another couple that fucks under the covers while getting free rent.  How many times have we seen this?!
Yea...they'll loosen up and not think twice about the covers.  Just wondering if it will take 2..3..4 weeks or a couple months?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Another couple that fucks under the covers while getting free rent.  How many times have we seen this?!
Yea...they'll loosen up and not think twice about the covers.  Just wondering if it will take 2..3..4 weeks or a couple months?

they've only been there for three days and there's already a positive evolution with regard to the cameras
if you compare the two times they fucked, the first was under the sheets, the second the sheets were already much less present
Same observation in the shower, first shower from the back, second shower from the front
So I think their adaptation time won't be that long.

And then it's been several months since Esenia is present on RLC and she still has so much trouble getting naked in the living room, yet I don't see any comments to complain about it more than that

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

It took a whole half hour

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

they've only been there for three days and there's already a positive evolution with regard to the cameras
if you compare the two times they fucked, the first was under the sheets, the second the sheets were already much less present
Same observation in the shower, first shower from the back, second shower from the front
So I think their adaptation time won't be that long.

And then it's been several months since Esenia is present on RLC and she still has so much trouble getting naked in the living room, yet I don't see any comments to complain about it more than that

It wasn't a compliant as much as an observation.

I wonder what the vetting process is to get a free apartment on RLC.  A credit check??  Casting couch???

3 hours ago, Howard said:

It wasn't a compliant as much as an observation.

I wonder what the vetting process is to get a free apartment on RLC.  A credit check??  Casting couch???

rlc: do either of you have a job?

applicants: no

rlc:  do you have a problem staying up all night to appease the american viewers?

applicants: no

rlc: are you willing to get naked in front of cameras?

applicants: yes

rlc: you are both hired

applicants: hell yes, we finally have a job and all we have to do is stay up late and get naked every now and then.  what a fine job to have, thank you rlc!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...