Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2022)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep she did...I said many not all...😕

I'm happy Dasha is back because i never thought i would ever see her again after how they left. I am also happy she got help and gained weight because she became all bones and not healthy last time we saw her

11 minutes ago, pachas said:

I'm happy Dasha is back because i never thought i would ever see her again after how they left. I am also happy she got help and gained weight because she became all bones and not healthy last time we saw her

I've never been a fan...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

The consensus is that it is located in Montenegro. 

Thx, some people said that it may be in Croatia. 

If they are in Montenegro which is not part of the EU, it means that Sasha can't go back to the EU or maybe they can't get the Shengen Visa because the three of them are Russians.   

• Like 1

well i tried to watch them having sex right now and i am not excited at all i don't know why,

maybe because they are not new to me and the excitement is gone after all this years i'm not taking pleasure to watch them

for me this is another new apartment not interest me because of the casting this time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx, some people said that it may be in Croatia. 

If they are in Montenegro which is not part of the EU, it means that Sasha can't go back to the EU or maybe they can't get the Shengen Visa because the three of them are Russians.   

Those who have said it is in Montenegro say that Sasha and Dasha have been living in Montenegro for several years, and that Sam, after he left Masha in Rome, went to Montenegro and visited them.  To the extent that Dasha, Sasha, and Tasha are 'believers', Montenegro makes more sense because most people in Montenegro are members of an Orthodox church, whereas Croatia is overwhelmingly Catholic,

Croatia is not yet within the Schengen zone, so if they were living in Croatia, they wouldn't have a Schengen visa either.

The differences in religious affiliation among the present-day Balkan countries was manifested during WW II.  Many Croatians sided with the Germans after Germany overran Yugoslavia, and enough volunteered to form two Wehrmacht divisions and two Waffen SS divisions.  Serbs and Montenegrins sided with the Soviets. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Those who have said it is in Montenegro say that Sasha and Dasha have been living in Montenegro for several years, and that Sam, after he left Masha in Rome, went to Montenegro and visited them.  To the extent that Dasha, Sasha, and Tasha are 'believers', Montenegro makes more sense because most people in Montenegro are members of an Orthodox church, whereas Croatia is overwhelmingly Catholic,

Croatia is not yet within the Schengen zone, so if they were living in Croatia, they wouldn't have a Schengen visa either.

The differences in religious affiliation among the present-day Balkan countries was manifested during WW II.  Many Croatians sided with the Germans after Germany overran Yugoslavia, and enough volunteered to form two Wehrmacht divisions and two Waffen SS divisions.  Serbs and Montenegrins sided with the Soviets. 

I'm sorry but to me they doesn't look like much of followers of the orthodox church. 🤣

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I'm sorry but to me they doesn't look like much of followers of the orthodox church. 🤣

When Tani, and Tani's guest were in Rome, they and Masha put on head scarves apparently to visit a church, or the Vatican.  I believe Masha is occasionally observant.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

When Tani, and Tani's guest were in Rome, they and Masha put on head scarves apparently to visit a church, or the Vatican.  I believe Masha is occasionally observant.

Never heard that women need to wear head scarves to visit Roman Catholic Churches, even less the Vatican. Maybe just a a fashion choice?

10 hours ago, switch said:

Nun, ich habe versucht, sie gerade beim Sex zu beobachten, und ich bin überhaupt nicht aufgeregt, ich weiß nicht warum,

Vielleicht, weil sie mir nicht neu sind und die Aufregung nach all den Jahren verflogen ist, habe ich keine Freude daran, sie zu sehen

für mich ist das eine weitere neue wohnung die mich wegen des castings diesmal nicht interessiert

Wen interessiert das?😉

• Haha 1