Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2022)

Noldus

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Never heard that women need to wear head scarves to visit Roman Catholic Churches, even less the Vatican. Maybe just a a fashion choice?

Head coverings such as a scarf were once required, but are no longer required.  Some times, old practices continue.

---------------------

Based on the balcony temperature, the apartment is located in southwest Montenegro, either on the Adriatic coast, or just inland.  This includes the city of Podgorica, the capital.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

When Tani, and Tani's guest were in Rome, they and Masha put on head scarves apparently to visit a church, or the Vatican.  I believe Masha is occasionally observant.

seems so hypocritically hillarious ..Masha strikes me more of the type to go to confession to suck the priests dick ...just saying 

but God loves us Whores just the same 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, moules said:

With Tasha as a participant, and not an unnamed guest, I think we will have to wait and see how ;friendly' she is with Sasha and Dasha, or whether she will bring 'guests' to the apartment and earn her keep.

I did not know you had to earn your keep by fucking.  Some of you guys are serious fucked up.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moules said:

When Tani, and Tani's guest were in Rome, they and Masha put on head scarves apparently to visit a church, or the Vatican.  I believe Masha is occasionally observant.

She has to be observant if she goes to blow the pope.   

mr pope GIF