Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2022)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

at least there is no russian boycott for rlc. on the other hand it is indeed the first time that a former rlc guest having participated in vhtv, is accepted by rlc!!!

It's called beggers can't be choosers.  RLC is desperate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, switch said:

I would be very surprised to see Sasha fuck another girl than Dasha in this place

I wouldn't be surprised.
maybe that's the plan.
but it certainly won't happen right away, but it will develop that way

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I wouldn't be surprised.
maybe that's the plan.
but it certainly won't happen right away, but it will develop that way

maybe after 2 or 3 bottles of vodka who knows but my hope is not here but more to see Tasha find a guy for her

the good point is she has her own bedroom

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

at least there is no russian boycott for rlc. on the other hand it is indeed the first time that a former rlc guest having participated in vhtv, is accepted by rlc!!!

That is absolutely correct.... I am very surprised by this turn of events and opens more doors for participation.

• Like 1

I don't know Tasha but I read some posts on here that she was a participant on VHTV which confirms my theory that I previously talked about on here.

There was a change in the ownership and management of RLC in the second half of 2021 and it seems that the new management is fine with accepting new participants who previously were on VHTV which is opposite to the policy of RLC's previous management. 

• Like 1