Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #1

Pete1960

The best is definetely behind. Sex with the sloth is cold and emotioneless. She should retire very soon and save some embarassment. She hardly ever bates for her fans anymore.

Glad we have Jimbo sharing his library with us, her best moments are in there. Thank you Leora for the great years!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

The best is definetely behind. Sex with the sloth is cold and emotioneless. She should retire very soon and save some embarassment. She hardly ever bates for her fans anymore.

Glad we have Jimbo sharing his library with us, her best moments are in there. Thank you Leora for the great years!

All the while she has dumb fuckwits like the one who constantly mocks you and others because he lacks communication skills telling her how wonderful she is it will not improve.

Why do you think I terminated my membership?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

All the while she has dumb fuckwits like the one who constantly mocks you and others because he lacks communication skills telling her how wonderful she is it will not improve.

Why do you think I terminated my membership?

In the end looking back you've been right on your observation. Not to throw rocks at anyone else, but it is what it is. Middle age and repetition are effecting the libido. Strange, but Paul seems to be more interested (not saying much) but it's noticeable for him.

• Haha 1