Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #1

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, Anode said:

I do not see her so happy as  that, in her role as a maid!

She must for whatever reason be content. She has known Paul long enough to know exactly what he is like and what shortcomings he has,yet she couldn't wait to get him back from Russia.

She possibly has never had great ambitions regarding relationships, so she is never disappointed in what she has.

One persons junk is another persons treasure.....They have a bond we fail to acknowledge.

He may be a very nice guy, and perhaps it's us who don't see the good in him.....Perhaps !!😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She must for whatever reason be content. She has known Paul long enough to know exactly what he is like and what shortcomings he has,yet she couldn't wait to get him back from Russia.

She possibly has never had great ambitions regarding relationships, so she is never disappointed in what she has.

One persons junk is another persons treasure.....They have a bond we fail to acknowledge.

He may be a very nice guy, and perhaps it's us who don't see the good in him.....Perhaps !!😁

Like the way you  put it jimbo one person's junk and the rest I know what I do with junk ,  is that like that shit smells off or mine don't smell, just a minute while I have another drink and kick wife         that's better 

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Like the way you  put it jimbo one person's junk and the rest I know what I do with junk ,  is that like that shit smells off or mine don't smell, just a minute while I have another drink and kick wife         that's better 

How is the wife? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anode said:

Be serious you see her happy; or is it just to give you a clear conscience?

It's easier to seriously ask you how you see her unhappy? Or is it purely imagination ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

C'est plus simple de te demander précisément comment tu la vois malheureuse ? Ou est-ce purement imaginaire ?

Bonsoir Jimbo4

Moi je ne la voie pas aussi heureuse que vous le prétendez !

• Like 1

Just now, Anode said:

Good evening Jimbo4

I don't see her as happy as you claim!

I don't claim that she is happy, (I don't watch her anymore so have no way of knowing whether she is or not nor do I really care,) but I am interested to know how you see her as unhappy....Why do you think she is unhappy ?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Only she, knows if she is happy or not. For myself, I admit that I am not happy with what she provides me, not enough time for her fans. Even when she was in Russia with Paul she had enough time for us. People change so does life, who knows what's in the future.

• Upvote 2