Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I gave up my membership of RLC on November 2....I don't record her anymore, why would I share my collection of recordings with other members if I were still an RLC member...They would ban me.

Point taken jimbo thanks for replying 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't claim that she is happy, (I don't watch her anymore so have no way of knowing whether she is or not nor do I really care,) but I am interested to know how you see her as unhappy....Why do you think she is unhappy ?

She appears to be happier than I have ever seen her.  Just my opinion but it's real in the smiling, laughing, hugging that I didn't see in Russia. Paul, also seems more into there relationship. He jokes with her and smiles and laughs when she talks. Hard to fake.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Elle semble plus heureuse que je ne l'ai jamais vue. Juste mon avis mais c'est réel dans les sourires, rires, câlins que je n'ai pas vus en Russie. Paul, semble également plus dans leur relation. Il plaisante avec elle et sourit et rit quand elle parle. Difficile à simuler.

elle est peu être plus heureuse avec paul a c'est côté, mais elle ne fait plus se quelle veux comme faire la fête ,danser , s' admirer dans le miroir avec danse sexy. ou se masturber devant les caméras ou et quand elle veux  

car paul et toujours dans l'appartement même si il dort tout le temps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Loving your partner, doing daily things for your partner and being horny for your partner should be reciprocated. Sadly, this relationship is completely one-sided.

Always has been one side.  It's like the blind leading the blind.

kind GIF

• Haha 2