Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #1

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Only she, knows if she is happy or not. For myself, I admit that I am not happy with what she provides me, not enough time for her fans. Even when she was in Russia with Paul she had enough time for us. People change so does life, who knows what in the future.

This is what I am inquiring about with Anode. Is he unhappy with what she is presenting, or does he genuinely believe she is unhappy in her relationship with Paul.

It is not uncommon to be dissatisfied as a fan with what she presents at times, the irony is she has it all in her repertoire, but seldom uses it to it's maximum, just going through the movements sometimes without any feeling or connection with her audience. 

I find it sad in life when people don't maximise their ability to it's fullest. More so when people are paying to see you use it.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, jimbo4 a dit :

C'est ce que je demande à Anode. Est-il mécontent de ce qu'elle présente, ou croit-il sincèrement qu'elle est mécontente de sa relation avec Paul.

Il n'est pas rare d'être parfois insatisfaite en tant que fan de ce qu'elle présente, l'ironie est qu'elle a tout dans son répertoire, mais l'utilise rarement au maximum, juste en passant par les mouvements parfois sans aucun sentiment ou connexion avec son public .  

Je trouve ça triste dans la vie quand les gens ne maximisent pas leurs capacités au maximum. D'autant plus quand les gens paient pour vous voir l'utiliser.

Mécontente de Paul , je ne pense pas ,mais plutôt déçu de son comportement et son manque d’empathie le croyant avoir changé par a port a la Russie

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't claim that she is happy, (I don't watch her anymore so have no way of knowing whether she is or not nor do I really care,) but I am interested to know how you see her as unhappy....Why do you think she is unhappy ?

She hasn't got his dick in her  mouth and I'm unhappy she hasn't got mine 

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

She hasn't got his dick in her  mouth and I'm unhappy she hasn't got mine 

Jimbo you say you don't watch her anymore is that because you watch her after you have recorded her so not live I don't believe you haven't had a quick look 🙈

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Jimbo you say you don't watch her anymore is that because you watch her after you have recorded her so not live I don't believe you haven't had a quick look 🙈

I gave up my membership of RLC on November 2....I don't record her anymore, why would I share my collection of recordings with other members if I were still an RLC member...They would ban me.

• Thanks 1