Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #26

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

It's true ? Photos and masturbation when was it?

Strangely I see that the person who has stooped to mock you was the same person who used to throw a hissy fit and throw his toys out of the pram when a certain person on here used to do the same to him.......Shame on you SG !

And Denis did take photo's of her bending over the bath, and forwarded them to someone else.

• Sad 1

il y a 21 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Étrangement, je vois que la personne qui s’est penchée pour se moquer de vous était la même personne qui avait l’habitude de lancer une crise de sifflement et de jeter ses jouets hors du landau quand une certaine personne ici lui faisait la même chose ....... Honte à toi SG !

Et Denis a pris des photos d’elle penchée sur le bain et les a transmises à quelqu’un d’autre.

Qui est SG?

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely I see that the person who has stooped to mock you was the same person who used to throw a hissy fit and throw his toys out of the pram when a certain person on here used to do the same to him.......Shame on you SG !

And Denis did take photo's of her bending over the bath, and forwarded them to someone else.

Sent them to her dad

18 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

Who is SG?

Because you are not a premium member you are unable to identify who actually gives you reputation, you are only aware of an emoji of one sort or another,

SG is the initials of a member who sadly should know better who is mocking you, which some cretins do on this site because they lack the courage or intelligence to counter an opinion and possibly make fools of themselves, so they hide behind anonymity. 

They are sad souls and should be ignored in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Because you are not a premium member you are unable to identify who actually gives you reputation, you are only aware of an emoji of one sort or another,

SG is the initials of a member who sadly should know better who is mocking you, which some cretins do on this site because they lack the courage or intelligence to counter an opinion and possibly make fools of themselves, so they hide behind anonymity. 

They are sad souls and should be ignored in the future.

I wish some would disagree a bit more politely instead of rudely.  Don't you think the forum is going along much better as of late? I think as a whole we're getting along better than in the past.

*Great archive sharing BTW

• Like 2
  • Haha 2