Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

i don't think it's lora, but rather a russian couple who lived before nina & kira. the girl was blonde with glasses, thirties.

Sofia & Roman were there before Nina & Kira.

Lora & Max had their own apartment. Lora became pregnant and had to depart near the end of her pregnancy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sofia & Roman were there before Nina & Kira.

Lora & Max had their own apartment. Lora became pregnant and had to depart near the end of her pregnancy.

roman was the dude that had the threesome wasnt he? (still hoping to have the video of vanessa cheating forwarded to me via pm of course)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

roman was the dude that had the threesome wasnt he? (still hoping to have the video of vanessa cheating forwarded to me via pm of course)

I can't remember anything of a threesome but when his wife went to work he had hookers come over on different occasions to get his oil changed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't feel sorry for Vencel when all he does is eat sleep eat play games eat sleep etc. Elli has needs and he just is not that interested to care. The incredible inflating man should take a look at himself in the mirror. Gross

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

También había una pareja rusa al comienzo de RLC, pero ahora no recuerdo sus nombres. 

La chica se llamaba Sofia, eran un matrimonio maduro y el marido se llevo a una prostituta al apartamento y follaron en el sofa.

• Like 1