Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Was very enjoyable to. Still got the same comments about the angles though. Dont always get the best views when they they are fucking, which is a shame.

God I wish she would bate more. Maybe she gets enough satisfaction from Lion. Maybe its a conscious effort not to be viewed as a show apartment, like some of the others, however I love it when she seems to be playing for the audience when shes moisturising or checking herself in the mirror.

If her bating with the viewer in mind was the only 'show' bit from this apartment when the rest of it is normal 'real' life apartment, Id be ok with it 😉

Every time that I saw her bating were when Lion was on a short trip or something.

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Was very enjoyable to. Still got the same comments about the angles though. Dont always get the best views when they they are fucking, which is a shame.

God I wish she would bate more. Maybe she gets enough satisfaction from Lion. Maybe its a conscious effort not to be viewed as a show apartment, like some of the others, however I love it when she seems to be playing for the audience when shes moisturising or checking herself in the mirror.

If her bating with the viewer in mind was the only 'show' bit from this apartment when the rest of it is normal 'real' life apartment, Id be ok with it 😉

we get greedy, I get greedy because I would like a better view of her pussy.... often when she is giving head you can get an ok view ( but again cameras are too distant ) but nothing beats missionary spread ( as I said Kitty was a pleaser on her side of the bed and used the closest camera view in the whole bedroom ( again Kitty was the master of camera views  ( on end of Kitchen table wow - she even put that round cushion on floor at end of couch for better pussy view on that camera )) 

so Venera has only done a few bates that I've seen and her legs cover views and shit lighting shadows the rest 

not complaining about this fantastic couple just trying to give RLC a fucking clue to get on with a better tech production 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe they are already married. She keep her dress and wear it once in a while.

If you listen the discussion with Venera and the Guest, i don't think they are already married

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you listen the discussion with Venera and the Guest, i don't think they are already married

FYI, Last weekend when they had a bunch of the usual friends over, when they came in she was showing the girls the ring on her finger,(prob as she knew the blokes would not give a toss) :)  it looked like she had fairly recently had it, she looked very happy, they girls did the usual ohhh, and ahhhh etc.

No idea if she had just got engaged. But if she is already trying on a wedding dress she must want a wedding pretty soon. Presumably in case he changes his mind and make a run for it. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2