Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Salut Frank, je ne pense pas avoir appris quoi que ce soit, car ils sont incroyablement chauds et sexy. Ils ne font rien d'extraordinaire. Vous pourriez apprendre à être comme Lion, à garder vos mains sur votre bite et sur votre copine. Nous pouvons très bien gérer la partie bite

He may be afraid of losing his erection and not being able to get hard again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Venera and Lion plus Gyana and Dantez are by far the best couples in the away of Barcelona RLC projects . Then in Barcelona is by far Karol and Kos and I am more delighted watching Tereza and Timur with their socializing and involvement in events when Wednesday and Wayne are an incredible couple also - Wednesday being one of the hottest , pure  natural and unbelievable beauty women we have seen - but there are some stable attitudes and behaviors every now and then like being isolated or distant from the others which makes it wondering if what’s going on at times with them . I think these 4 couples are really nice to watch at various times and circumstances but I would personally give the title of the “ Undisputed Best RLC Couple “currently  to Venera and Lion , one of the best couples that we have ever had the chance to watch their lives online and it is as genuine and real as few couples have managed to share it . 

11 hours ago, DRO1 said:

Venera does it all.  What a all around nice girl.  Nothing to complain about.  Two nights in a row.  Will she go for three?  

She is, well they both are, quite fantastic. Only sometimes wish the lighting and angles were a bit better, you know.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 3:39 PM, scoutouyoufe said:

He may be afraid of losing his erection and not being able to get hard again.

How could he could lose his erection in the middle of lovemaking with Venera. She's always doing something good too it!! I'll tell you, if I was having sex with a my Guy and he lost erecttion in the middle of things, he's have to do  something like t a ke me out for dinner or buy me flowers to make up for it. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Switched over to the Apartment to be greet by the beautiful sight of Venera bent over combing her freshly washed hair 😲

Now shes undertaking a bit of self-care in the bathroom.

Lion is a lucky man!

Yes he is, very lucky indeed, she is the near perfect woman !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1