Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

V&L fucking on the kitchen counter

Reckon Lion wins the award for blocking all the best views when they fuck, swear there is rarely any good views, or the lighting is terrible.

Guess it means they are more focused on their enjoyment than worrying about the cameras (which is something, i suppose)

On 7/5/2023 at 12:55 PM, ddhm said:

This is the best couple RLC has , pleasant to watch , happy life , no drama , a great escape watching how good the life can be for people . A couple with great social life , sex life in wonderful standards , what more to ask from them ? 

I guess you want the drama or the nothingness of the couples we have been watching in the Czech Republic the recent months , i can’t really think how you can make this couple not suitable for RLC and asking for replacement .. what is it that you really don’t Iike ? People who follow this couple , I believe we are more than satisfied of what they offer and what they share .. I have never seeing you commenting in the most boring / repeated / antisocial couple existing currently on “ live feed “ ( Leora and Paul ) and you are complaining for this gorgeous on cameras couple .. what can i say … 

Evidently ddhm, or whoever you actually are, you evidently still do not realize there are different tastes for different people since I notice you again make it a point to put down certain participants of rlc just as you always have done in regards to the same participants. You revealed your biased partisenship in regards to certain rlc participants quite some time ago, so it's not at all surprising your still at it. 

12 hours ago, happyone said:

Sensuous love making in progress by the best couple on RLC--She is sexy as hell and he does please her.

With good lighting!

In all seriousness though, those crotchless panties 🥵!  Nice of her to give us a good view of them while she was moisturising herself...

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently ddhm, or whoever you actually are, you evidently still do not realize there are different tastes for different people since I notice you again make it a point to put down certain participants of rlc just as you always have done in regards to the same participants. You revealed your biased partisenship in regards to certain rlc participants quite some time ago, so it's not at all surprising your still at it. 

Every single person that watches these people on stream likes who they like and dislikes who they dislike, for the reasons they like or dislike them. It's all opinion and nothing more.

20 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I am one of the few actually who still has a mouth and comment the things that DOZENS others want to say , confess and criticize about Leora and for this I feel really good with myself .. Dozens of others simply don’t do because there’s no point , actually what is it to discuss ? The daily routine boredom ? Again and again and again the same things , it is just different days and sometimes different rooms ..

How can you compare , honest , true , real feelings , two wonderful people that during all this time have made the majority of the people watching RLC simply like them without complains and at the same time , the usual rants at Leora’s topic , if she shaved , when she shaved , which camera she will face and bla bla bla ..

I have stated my opinion repeatedly , allow me once more . Leora the girl I will always be a fun , nice woman , once upon a time she made this site a pure success , SHE WAS INDEED THE QUEEN … Leora the tenant ?? 😂🤣😂😂 This is the biggest joke ( ok , I will be fair , one of the biggest .. ) , 10 years of lifeless presentation , just pussy , ass and tits ( and occasional swallowing blowjobs ) , WE KNOW nothing of this woman and how she’s in her real life . Just the well known rumors that pop up when the “ Protectors “ ( aka Leora’s accolades ) appear in order to speak for her since it is unfair that she can’t defend herself ( like anyone  has ever blamed her … criticism and heavy one yes , she’s a public  on cameras person and she will SUFFER LIKE ANYONE ELSE ) … hit enough with the joke of Leora’s life , the big fan club is simply waiting for one more repeated show ..WHAT IS , HOW IS , WHEN IS , WHERE IS THE REAL LIFE of this woman ? 

Girl Leora = ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO WATCH ( even getting older .. ) 

Tenant Leora = PLEASE and NEXT ….. 😂🤣😂

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am a be of the few actually who still has a mouth and comment the things that DOZENS others want to say , confess and criticize about Leora and for this I feel really good with myself .. Dozens of others simply don’t do because there’s no point , actually what is it to discuss ? The daily routine boredom ? Again and again and again the same things , it is just different days and sometimes different rooms ..

How can you compare , honest , true , real feelings , two wonderful people that during all this time have made the majority of the people watching RLC simply like them without complains and at the same time , the usual rants at Leora’s topic , if she shaved , he she shaved , which camera she will face and bla bla bla ..

I have stated my opinion repeatedly , allow me once more . Leora the girl I will always be a fun , nice woman , once upon a time she made this site a pure success , SHE WAS INDEED THE QUEEN … Leora the tenant ?? 😂🤣😂😂 This is the biggest joke ( ok , I will be fair , one of the biggest .. ) , 10 years of lifeless presentation , just pussy , ass and tits ( and occasional swallowing blowjobs ) , WE KNOW nothing of this woman and how she’s in her real life . Just the well known rumors that pop up when the “ Protectors “ ( aka Leora’s accolades ) appear in order to speak for her since it is unfair that she can’t defend herself ( like a Ike has ever blamed her … criticism and heavy one yes , she’s a public on cameras person and she will SUFFER LIKE ANYONE ELSE ) … hit enough with the joke of Leora’s life , the big fan club is simply waiting for one more repeated show ..WHAT IS , HOW IS , WHEN IS , WHERE IS THE REAL LIFE of this woman ? 

mouth?...I can only immagine what listening to you sounds like.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am one of the few actually who still has a mouth and comment the things that DOZENS others want to say , confess and criticize about Leora and for this I feel really good with myself .. Dozens of others simply don’t do because there’s no point , actually what is it to discuss ? The daily routine boredom ? Again and again and again the same things , it is just different days and sometimes different rooms ..

How can you compare , honest , true , real feelings , two wonderful people that during all this time have made the majority of the people watching RLC simply like them without complains and at the same time , the usual rants at Leora’s topic , if she shaved , when she shaved , which camera she will face and bla bla bla ..

I have stated my opinion repeatedly , allow me once more . Leora the girl I will always be a fun , nice woman , once upon a time she made this site a pure success , SHE WAS INDEED THE QUEEN … Leora the tenant ?? 😂🤣😂😂 This is the biggest joke ( ok , I will be fair , one of the biggest .. ) , 10 years of lifeless presentation , just pussy , ass and tits ( and occasional swallowing blowjobs ) , WE KNOW nothing of this woman and how she’s in her real life . Just the well known rumors that pop up when the “ Protectors “ ( aka Leora’s accolades ) appear in order to speak for her since it is unfair that she can’t defend herself ( like anyone  has ever blamed her … criticism and heavy one yes , she’s a public  on cameras person and she will SUFFER LIKE ANYONE ELSE ) … hit enough with the joke of Leora’s life , the big fan club is simply waiting for one more repeated show ..WHAT IS , HOW IS , WHEN IS , WHERE IS THE REAL LIFE of this woman ? 

Wrong, you are boring, your philosophies are written in essays that could be written in 1 short sentence.

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Wrong, you are boring, your philosophies are written in essays that could be written in 1 short sentence.

There are people who can express themselves in short sentences , others that need “ essays “ .. there are no rules in this forum how it should be done , therefore , it is fine 😉 … and , we aren’t all English speakers to find the right worlds at times to empathize and explain it faster … a long post helps understanding / explaining better without coming back to explain further .. PLUS 😂 , not many have wild imagination with writing 😆