Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My example of $3,000 per month was close to this, if it is indeed true. If so, what about all the extra bonus money that Leora surely would make with her daily efforts. Leora has done well by putting herself out there for everyone to see while probably setting aside a sizeable nest egg for her future. She hasn't prostituted herself but only did her style of camming for the money and personal enjoyment. Leora's true loves - herself, money, sex and Paul. Her being an exhibitionist has been profitable and continues to build up on a daily basis 

Gold bars on the conveyor by Dmitriy Barannikov on Dribbble

Well said and I agree with the caveat...as long as her looks and body  hold out.

Just watched @jimbo4 video posted on Saturday with Mr Black visiting planet Uranus. Great show and Leora was all in. Even my butthole was twitching - :smile:.  What a beauty and she really knows how to treat her fans and herself.

Video was posted Saturday at 1:25 am (page 12) with the last numbers and alphabets Cd7ibMO. Best view is the first of the two videos 12-4-20 1A at 625,095KB

Huge THANK YOU @jimbo4

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Hey @jimbo4 love your work, appreciate your efforts, can you give us an indication of how much more is to come, as in 21 days of 10 posts a day (using those numbers just as an example)

Thanks Pete !! Worried about storage space mate ?? 😁

There are approximately a further 800 videos, ten per day allowing for an average of 3 per post makes 30 day ......So around 26 days.

BUT !!!   In two weeks time I will stop for six weeks as it's the time of year I depart for the winter in the Caribbean for the warm weather, good music, superb food and drink, wonderful people and atmosphere and meet up with old friends again.

It will give you all a break and time to organise your filing systems and recuperate from the hard work of watching wall to wall Leora for the past 80 days.......What a fucking terrible experience !!🤪😲

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2023 at 10:33 AM, jimbo4 said:

Thanks Pete !! Worried about storage space mate ?? 😁

There are approximately a further 800 videos, ten per day allowing for an average of 3 per post makes 30 day ......So around 26 days.

BUT !!!   In two weeks time I will stop for six weeks as it's the time of year I depart for the winter in the Caribbean for the warm weather, good music, superb food and drink, wonderful people and atmosphere and meet up with old friends again.

It will give you all a break and time to organise your filing systems and recuperate from the hard work of watching wall to wall Leora for the past 80 days.......What a fucking terrible experience !!🤪😲

😪 How touching to see that sweet nonentity Pepe has taken the time out of his busy schedule to care enough to show how upset he is that I am going away for a while.

I did enquire as to whether I could take you but they said they enforce a strict " Adults Only " policy, although I said you would be happy to sit on the beach with your crayons without bothering the adults, but all to no avail

Don't you worry little fella, you will be fine, although you will certainly miss those special moments we share with each other, at least you can console yourself with those memories to see you through until I return when perhaps we can do it all again..Eh ! Won't that be nice now?

Stop your crying now and try to act like a big boy.

Play nice with the other kids , and be kind to the teachers, as they don't understand you like I do.👨‍🎓

Love you !!😍                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

😪 How touching to see that sweet nonentity Pepe has taken the time out of his busy schedule to care enough to show how upset he is that I am going away for a while.

I did enquire as to whether I could take you but they said they enforce a strict " Adults Only " policy, although I said you would be happy to sit on the beach with your crayons without bothering the adults, but all to no avail

Don't you worry little fella, you will be fine, although you will certainly miss those special moments we share with each other, at least you can console yourself with those memories to see you through until I return when perhaps we can do it all again..Eh ! Won't that be nice now?

Stop your crying now and try to act like a big boy.

Play nice with the other kids , and be kind to the teachers, as they don't understand you like I do.👨‍🎓

Love you !!😍                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Sing along together now: "And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are..."  🙃

Personally, I am only interested in Leora. I don't download anything with Malia or Paul in it. So I save a lot of storage space compared to the guys that want everything. Like Jimbo, I spent many years spending my winters down south. But I'm past that time of my life and sit home now enjoying pastimes like watching Leora etc.

• Upvote 1