Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely not much. She likely spends most when she gets it.

That is the point Howard, ddhm and I were making months ago. If so she's not prepared for post-RLC like unless Paul's business is thriving.  Gonna be a real shock without the free apartment and monthly stipend.

Her life.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That would really be too bad. She had the leverage to hold Tech Fashion's feet to the fire a bit with the singular power of her draw to the website.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think she might surprise a lot of people and have much more than imagined. 

She is not stupid enough to work in this industry for coming on ten years without having sifted away a nice little nest-egg  

She will have at least enough to set up home somewhere I would think.

Another situation where only she knows and everything else is speculation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 1/15/2023 at 2:42 AM, jimbo4 said:

I think she might surprise a lot of people and have much more than imagined. 

She is not stupid enough to work in this industry for coming on ten years without having sifted away a nice little nest-egg  

She will have at least enough to set up home somewhere I would think.

Another situation where only she knows and everything else is speculation.

This is off topic (pics & videos) but since even a mod commented then I will add my take on this. @jimbo4 - I agree with you.

Leora has been on for many years and most would agree that Leora has saved RLC's bacon (or ass) after the Russian boot given to RLC. We all can agree that Leora must be the highest monthly paid tenant with respect to a fixed monthly pay but also additional bonuses for viewer numbers, hits, top cam frequency and for being a constant masturbator with added sex now with Paul and just how much Leora teases the fans and any free views basically 24/7.

Now take a look and compare Leora's expenses to what you had in terms of an apartment, house and family. Leora has plenty of money coming in. Where does she spend her money on? Food (take out, delivery or some cooking), clothing (she deserves to be well dressed and in sexy outfits), health and beauty items, sex toys?, small inexpensive items for the apartment, and other small expenses. 

Now what expenses that she doesn't have to pay for that a normal person would. Free rent and utilities paid, no renovation or repair costs to the apartment, no vehicle or vehicle insurance, minimum health costs since she never got major sick (don't know anything about insurance coverage plan, if she has one), no kids to support other than Paul (lol), and basically no major expensive items like apartment furnishings (assume RLC will gladly cover the costs of replacing or updating those such as a oven, fridge, bed, TV, etc.).

To me, I think Leora has banked quite a lot of money over the last 10 years (+ or -). Do the obvious math with respect to yourself if you had only minimum expenses like Leora. Take your monthly income and deduct about one third for monthly expenses (can factor in or ignore government taxes just for the sake of calculating) since no rent or utilities, no vehicle and no major items to pay for. 

Assume your current income at $3,000/month with normal costs (ignoring Leora situation) you might be lucky to save maybe $500/month or $6,000/year or $60,000 over 10 years.

Now assume your current income at $3,000/month with low costs (put yourself in Leora's situation) you would probably save maybe $2,000/month or $24,000/year or $240,000 over 10 years.

All I am saying is that Leora more than likely has a sizeable nest egg set aside. She must get significant bonuses for being the exhibitionist showgirl that she is and freely does it pretty much daily. No one, and I mean no one (past or current) can compare to the amount of cam exposure that Leora provides to subscribers and any free viewer opportunities.

Like @jimbo4says, this is just speculation but Leora would not be doing everything she does to just break even. Leora is too smart for that. Leora is ALL about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Everything that a cam sees is money in the bank for Leora so she works it just like it is her job and will get paid accordingly, by the Leora/RLC contract. And I imagine that over the years Leora has renegotiated financial terms for both Leora's and RLC's benefit. Over these years have you seen Leora progressively show more and do more and spend more time with sex shows and voyeur teases. She must have gotten increased incentive bonus payments per month as the years led up to today. RLC must have a way of knowing or figuring out how many new subscribers get on board with RLC because of Leora. RLC must use some sort of algorithm (is this al gore with rhythm? - lol) with Leora enticing new subscribers.

al·go·rithm
  1. a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.

Other than that, fucked if I know how much money Leora has saved up. All I know she loves and swallows her own pussy juice and Paul's stinky cum.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm going off-topic to say that Leora manages or otherwise finances a center for dogs in Russia. And if I'm not mistaken, it occasionally finances or helps another association there in Prague. Counting that Leora is not a girl who spends money to go to parties or dinners out (both in Krasnoryask and in Prague she doesn't go out much to go in luxury places).

• Upvote 3