Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

Jimbo I have a somewhat off topic question for you. Leora and Martina were practically the only two I ever paid much attention to on RLC. Then in 2022 there was a girl there for a short time they called "Zara". She was in the original Villa. I was really attracked to her but she was there for such a short time, I didn't get much of her on video. I just wondered if you were able to capture any videos of her that you might post at some time?

I'm really enjoying the Leora posts you have been doing lately. I'm putting them all on a 5 terabyte external hard drive to save space on the computer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Jimbo I have a somewhat off topic question for you. Leora and Martina were practically the only two I ever paid much attention to on RLC. Then in 2022 there was a girl there for a short time they called "Zara". She was in the original Villa. I was really attracked to her but she was there for such a short time, I didn't get much of her on video. I just wondered if you were able to capture any videos of her that you might post at some time?

I'm really enjoying the Leora posts you have been doing lately. I'm putting them all on a 5 terabyte external hard drive to save space on the computer.

Miraguy, Glad you are enjoying the video's, just my way of bringing a little joy to those who have not been fortunate enough to have experienced Leora in all her magnificence over the years. Personally I don't think there has ever been nor will there be another one like her.

With regard to the girl who spent a few days with Leora last year, I believe they called her Zeta or Zena, no sorry but I didn't capture anything with her in at all, and if you are referring to another apartment then I definitely wouldn't have her as I could never be bothered to watch anyone but Leora when she was at her best and more relaxed and natural.

5 terabyte should just about do it I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just watched a recent video that @jimbo4posted and was a tough watch. Leora is quite the hottie with an amazing body - she is definitely a keeper - sex crazed housewife who cleans and maintains the place spotless. As far as Paul - he gives me the creeps - paces around crazily, doesn't know what to do with a gorgeous shapely woman, doesn't know how to touch a woman, doesn't know how to initiate sex even when Leora shoves her naked body in front of him or against him, gives the dog more after sex attention, constantly looks at himself in the mirror (both Paul and Leora have at least this in common - lol, other than neither has any real motivation to grab more out of life) and he comes across as a total dumbass (smart in some ways but stupid and clueless in most other ways). Leora is too much of a giver and puts up with Paul's minimum standards of a partner. In life, Leora has no clue what she is missing out on (maybe low esteem or self worth or just low standards). Oh well, she has to live with him, not us. There was more fun and togetherness between Leora and Malia. Paul is just a TOTAL FUCKING BORING person and it has rubbed off on Leora - she lost her spark. Sad to watch her having to do EVERYTHING when it comes to do ANYTHING, including sex. Not even worth watching.

merci jimbo 4 pour t'es vidéo.

se matin j'ai bien aimé la vidéo ou malia lui offre des ballons et un gros bouquets de fleur  a leora .

leora a était très contente  et sa fait toujours plaisir .

par contre je n'ai jamais vue paul lui offrir un cadeaux même a noël ou son anniversaire pour tant il profite bien de leora.

encore merci et bonne soirée

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RAME said:

thank you jimbo 4 for your video.

This morning I liked the video where Malia offers him balloons and a large bouquet of flowers to Leora.

Leora was very happy and always makes her happy.

on the other hand, I've never seen paul give him a gift even at christmas or his birthday for so much he takes advantage of leora.

thank you again and have a good evening

You will see in that video Leora get another bunch of balloons, which were from Paul. Pretty sure the Koala was from her father. 

She also received flowers from him on Valentines 2021. 

Last year Paul presented her with a bouquet of flowers on her birthday in the kitchen.  He also bought her the new cleaner for a present which she specifically wanted, and she was delighted with it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You will see in that video Leora get another bunch of balloons, which were from Paul. Pretty sure the Koala was from her father. 

She also received flowers from him on Valentines 2021. 

Last year Paul presented her with a bouquet of flowers on her birthday in the kitchen.  He also bought her the new cleaner for a present which she specifically wanted, and she was delighted with it.

how are you buddy slipper

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Vous verrez dans cette vidéo Leora obtenir un autre bouquet de ballons, qui provenaient de Paul. À peu près sûr que le Koala venait de son père. 

Elle a également reçu des fleurs de sa part pour la Saint-Valentin 2021. 

L'année dernière, Paul lui a offert un bouquet de fleurs pour son anniversaire dans la cuisine. Il lui a également acheté le nouveau nettoyeur pour un cadeau qu'elle voulait spécifiquement, et elle en était ravie.

merci pour les renseignements , mais pour le nettoyeur c'est pas le cadeaux que j'offre pour un anniversaire.

leora pouvait largement se le payer.

1 hour ago, RAME said:

thank you jimbo 4 for your video.

This morning I liked the video where Malia offers him balloons and a large bouquet of flowers to Leora.

Leora was very happy and always makes her happy.

on the other hand, I've never seen paul give him a gift even at christmas or his birthday for so much he takes advantage of leora.

thank you again and have a good evening

He did however get her the apple laptop for Christmas 3-4 years ago. But at the time he was working full time in Krasnoyarsk.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He did however get her the apple laptop for Christmas 3-4 years ago. But at the time he was working full time in Krasnoyarsk.

I saw the incident live, she was very happy, and he got a good fuck as a thank you.

• Upvote 1