Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

34 minutes ago, rlcdude69 said:

I know for a fact that some fuck wit that was on here has previously taken the OF links and found other social media, then taken naked screen caps of Linda about the house and sent to friends or family. ive noticed that since that has happend she has been dressed and rugged up more often and everything under the covers. the crying could be due to more of the same

Damn. Is that for real? I hope not.

1 hour ago, rlcdude69 said:

I know for a fact that some fuck wit that was on here has previously taken the OF links and found other social media, then taken naked screen caps of Linda about the house and sent to friends or family. ive noticed that since that has happend she has been dressed and rugged up more often and everything under the covers. the crying could be due to more of the same

There are a lot of RLC videos of them on the internet which is easily copied so anything is possible with finding stuff and creating issues for people. I have just watched a few of Linda and Tibor videos where he cums on her ass or big tits. Back then she was "all in" for sex and smiling. Both Linda and Tibor should be well aware of images getting out there from day one. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

There are a lot of RLC videos of them on the internet which is easily copied so anything is possible with finding stuff and creating issues for people. I have just watched a few of Linda and Tibor videos where he cums on her ass or big tits. Back then she was "all in" for sex and smiling. Both Linda and Tibor should be well aware of images getting out there from day one. 

This actually brings up a great topic for here but I think it requires it's own thread.

So, as some of you know, I have interacted with Kitty who is, alas, gone from the project. In her situation, her parents knew she was in the project. So I am sure she didn't give a shit what was out there, except for the fact that she hated freebies. It is certainly a fine line they walk. It makes me wonder what others' families know what they do.

I interact with cam models a lot. The situation is the same. I could write a book about it. IO would appreciate others' thoughts on this.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This actually brings up a great topic for here but I think it requires it's own thread.

So, as some of you know, I have interacted with Kitty who is, alas, gone from the project. In her situation, her parents knew she was in the project. So I am sure she didn't give a shit what was out there, except for the fact that she hated freebies. It is certainly a fine line they walk. It makes me wonder what others' families know what they do.

I interact with cam models a lot. The situation is the same. I could write a book about it. IO would appreciate others' thoughts on this.

Perhaps make another topic/thread so other  members (including me) could discuss this further without going off topic too much here.

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hey, if anyone wants one like it I'll do it for ya. Can be whatever you want as long as I can cap it or there is a video already.

Best tits in RLC history for me!!!!! 🥰 i wouldn't mind having an avatar of those glorious milkers!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Best tits in RLC history for me!!!!! 🥰 i wouldn't mind having an avatar of those glorious milkers!!!

sent you a pm. If you like it don't forget to let the others know who made it haha.