Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

On 2/16/2023 at 7:21 PM, cupid30 said:

I must say,I'm happy to see Linda still gets in the top 10 cams whenever she's active!! Best tits imo🥰

🤣🤣, you talk about Linda like a worn-out car that you're glad made the last mile to the junkyard. 😂

Seriously, the two used to be a top couple on RLC but those days are long gone. It is obvious that Linda quit the project mentally.  In addition, you can see more and more that Linda has become too old for the project. 

I think the two are a good example of RLC not being in good shape. There is simply a lack of attractive, young and, above all, active successors. This is not only noticeable in GOV, but unfortunately also in the Couple apartments, where, apart from a few exceptions, there is only a lot of disappointment. RLC urgently needs more new people and should start retiring the old ones. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

🤣🤣, you talk about Linda like a worn-out car that you're glad made the last mile to the junkyard. 😂

Seriously, the two used to be a top couple on RLC but those days are long gone. It is obvious that Linda quit the project mentally.  In addition, you can see more and more that Linda has become too old for the project. 

I think the two are a good example of RLC not being in good shape. There is simply a lack of attractive, young and, above all, active successors. This is not only noticeable in GOV, but unfortunately also in the Couple apartments, where, apart from a few exceptions, there is only a lot of disappointment. RLC urgently needs more new people and should start retiring the old ones. 

Speak for yourself, I like Old(er), I like not in good shape (curvey). Linda still has the best tits (attractiveness) ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Speak for yourself, I like Old(er), I like not in good shape (curvey). Linda still has the best tits (attractiveness) ever.

Good for you, but you belong to the minority. On average, young women are considered more attractive by guys. This is not something I made up, or something that is just my personal preference, but something that has been proven in many studies. I personally think the best girls for a project like RLC are girls in there early 20s.

Anyway,  With Linda, there is another issue besides her age that result in lost of attractiveness. I think she suffers from depression. Maybe a fresh start away from RLC would also do her good personally. 

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Good for you, but you belong to the minority. On average, young women are considered more attractive by guys. This is not something I made up, or something that is just my personal preference, but something that has been proven in many studies. I personally think the best girls for a project like RLC are girls in there early 20s.

Anyway,  With Linda, there is another issue besides her age that result in lost of attractiveness. I think she suffers from depression. Maybe a fresh start away from RLC would also do her good personally. 

I see "you know it all" oh well...... minority its is !

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 11:26 AM, Howard said:

After a few weeks hiatus, I started tuning back in last week.  I think it's a psychological issue she has being fucked on camera.  When Tibor wants to bang her at night, she'll "allow" it but she's mindful to be covered. Yet she's OK taking a shower and changing in front of the camera.

She didn't bate much when they were newlyweds and I doubt she's more horny now then a few years ago. She's an easy 15+ lbs heavier then a couple years ago and often weight gain is an indirect action of head problems.  I'm leaning towards something triggered her in the past couple years that has created psychological concerns.

Hey bro. Haven't been here in a while. I don't know about what you say but I am also watching her and I attribute some of what she is doing just to being a bored housewife. Marriage is not all that as we all know.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:29 AM, Alladino said:

I like Linda. I believe she has not yet begun to show her full womanhood.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:54 PM, upyourass said:

Hey buddy. Remember me? LOL.

I love Linda. I don't care what anyone says. To me she is trying much harder than anyone to stay beautiful, and she is winning IMO. I don't care about her weight gains. That shit is happening naturally and she is doing everything she can to combat it. I applaud her and I will watch her every day as I always do. So what she has a little belly. The cameras are not always flattering to every model in every position. Any way that apartment hasn't had a cam upgrade in maybe two years. I blame RLC for that.

More Linda!!!

Peace.

• Upvote 2

On 2/26/2023 at 2:12 PM, Alladino said:

Well overstayed….their time was up years ago

15 hours ago, jugghead said:

I like Linda. I believe she has not yet begun to show her full womanhood.

Please inform us what kind of weed you smoke. I also would like to escape from reality. 🙂

As far as RLC is concerned, she's overstayed her welcome.  Unless she is going through psychological issues, it's time for her to get a job at the local food market bagging groceries. Although she would make much more money as a topless housekeeper (they make $200 - $300 hour. Happy endings cost extra).

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Howard said:

Please inform us what kind of weed you smoke. I also would like to escape from reality. 🙂

As far as RLC is concerned, she's overstayed her welcome.  Unless she is going through psychological issues, it's time for her to get a job at the local food market bagging groceries. Although she would make much more money as a topless housekeeper (they make $200 - $300 hour. Happy endings cost extra).

I smoke the best weed bro. How do you think I come up with this shit?

Dude I am just chillin these daze. Just watchin and hopin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2