Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

I just like dem boobies. They are firm and full. And those nipples require constant sucking.

Okay so i watch her too much. But it is interesting to see a young couple that fucked all the time degrade into a married couple that fucks and the wife looks like a dead fish.

so

Like I said

I like dem boobies...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I just like dem boobies. They are firm and full. And those nipples require constant sucking.

Okay so i watch her too much. But it is interesting to see a young couple that fucked all the time degrade into a married couple that fucks and the wife looks like a dead fish.

so

Like I said

I like dem boobies...

As you should good sir,they are the best boobies in rlc history!! 💘 Tibor had some early morning nookie a few days ago, lasted all but 50 seconds!! 😆 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JosephPsalter said:

Watching Linda watching TV topless while occasionally getting up to strut around the living room and making it as high as #2 top cam... Is it safe to say welcome back Linda?

It will require far more than 5 min of TV-titties to get her back to her prime. 😄 But I think that ship has sailed.. She's like a nun now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe a gangbang will get her out of her doldrums? She has been in a funk for way too long. Some special sex attention by a group of men and women could do the trick.

I think so as well,they need to find a way to spice up their sex life,hate seeing those glorious tits of Linda's wasting away like that...threesome,affair, whatever it takes to make her feel sexy again!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I think so as well,they need to find a way to spice up their sex life,hate seeing those glorious tits of Linda's wasting away like that...threesome,affair, whatever it takes to make her feel sexy again!

Why threesome let they start with toys or light Sm or light bondage ? ? ?

Funny how some comments about Linda's weight gain.  But it also appear that Tibor has added a few lbs/kgs as well.  

Simple solution to that, is they need to start sexually exercising again.

Also, why do they keep that Dance Pole.  Does it ever get used, or is she over the weight limit....

My opinion is that Tibor is part of RLC, not just a "member".  That's why he's constantly on his computer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, panta said:

Why threesome let they start with toys or light Sm or light bondage ? ? ?

Someone else needs to be introduced,Linda needs a new touch,new person, new experience!!! That should do the trick in reviving the sexuality of this goddess  😻 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Funny how some comments about Linda's weight gain.  But it also appear that Tibor has added a few lbs/kgs as well.  

Simple solution to that, is they need to start sexually exercising again.

Also, why do they keep that Dance Pole.  Does it ever get used, or is she over the weight limit....

My opinion is that Tibor is part of RLC, not just a "member".  That's why he's constantly on his computer.

He's constantly on his computer due to his business, editing photography & video work.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

He's constantly on his computer due to his business, editing photography & video work.

You nailed it bro. Many here do not quite understand the dynamic. They were super hot before they got married. Hot sex all the time, both in great physical condition, into each other. Yeah, all of that. But life intervenes.

Like it or not Linda and Tibor are the real deal. This couple is the closest to "Real Life" than any of the others. They did not sell out. They are true to form.

That being said, I have loved Linda since forever, and I have seen this relationship progress. It is ridiculous to suggest her to have an affair (RLC would boot them I think) or introduce a third party. If you are here to see a couple progress naturally, Linda and Tibor are the ones to watch.

Every day I wait for her to show more and to be more. Have you ever watched her expressions when she interacts with Tibor? I have. She is a bored housewife and he is a busy man trying to figure out how to make enough money so they can leave the project. It is very easy to see.

Watch how they interact. Today she came into the guest room topless and he saw her and immediately wanted to play with her tits. But, as I have seen for many months, she pushed him away. This is normal behavior for newlyweds. He ignores her, she ignores him.

So how do we benefit? Like Kitty she will feel isolated. She spends a lot of time on that sofa. A lot of time. I would hope she knows we see it and she just says fuck it and shows, like Kitty before she was booted, the world she is a super sexy and amazingly strong woman.

Perhaps that is what we are seeing now. I hope so.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/10/2023 at 12:21 AM, cupid30 said:

As you should good sir,they are the best boobies in rlc history!! 💘 Tibor had some early morning nookie a few days ago, lasted all but 50 seconds!! 😆 

And here's the thing. Do you mean to tell me they can't find even one other lady with big tits to get a free apartment? WTF? I could find maybe a million. Okay so you have to be there almost 24/7. But there are cam girls out there would love the opportunity. Just sayin.

• Like 1