Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

Whether the guest is related to Elvis in some way is to be determined.  But clearly the guest and Elvis have fucked numerous times before, and Masha was very accepting of Elvis and the guest having sex.  Masha did not view the guest as a threat to her and Elvis' relationship, which may indicate that the guest and Elvis's fucking will not progress to a romance between the two because of consanguinity.

• Haha 1

Masha and Elvis have a typical sexual relationship , nothing more … it was clear by Masha in the summer when she told him to “ go “ and spend her summer with Sam .. Elvis fucks an older woman , he gives her what he wants .. Masha has a younger guy who satisfies her extreme sexual needs , that need to be fulfilled at the highest level of satisfaction and Elvis provides .. other than that , they don’t share anything for what we can see , Masha will travel and visit places and people , it is just typical fick buddies . 

Let’s see if the guest will be proving more than a guest , you can never know when Masha introduces a person to the audience 😆 … and I think that the guest said that she had stress just before they started the interactions earlier during the day .. but maybe I misheard 🤔

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

yes I remember when dasha introduced masha and sasha to us in her old apartment, and today she has become one of the big stars of RLC, always willing to bring news, always with friends, it is one of the few if not the only apartment that when the owner traveler stays a temporary guest on site.

Masha is without any doubt incredible, I still have hope that I will see her again in an incredible 4some with the right to exchange and everything as it was with the quartet: Sasha, masha, jane and dick

You never know what can happen because it is simply “ ONLY AT MASHA’S “… but for sure we will be seeing more and more for as long as this woman wishes to share her life with us .

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think it is this time to repeat IT ONCE AGAIN …..

ONLY AT MASHA’S .

The only place which was , is and will always be the one that anything can happen 😁 Enjoy 

You ain't kidding. Imagine my surprise when I rewind to this latest escapade after being away for the weekend and the first scene I see is what I thought was Taylor getting slammed from behind by a guy while going down on Masha. Alas, I quickly realized it was just the same tattoo on another body, but that first thought through my head was "Only Masha..."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JosephPsalter said:

You ain't kidding. Imagine my surprise when I rewind to this latest escapade after being away for the weekend and the first scene I see is what I thought was Taylor getting slammed from behind by a guy while going down on Masha. Alas, I quickly realized it was just the same tattoo on another body, but that first thought through my head was "Only Masha..."

Has anyone seen where this guy hides his bottle of little blue pills?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

I will say looking at the guest and Elvis now sitting on the LR  couch next to each other in good light that there is a strong facial resemblance between the two.

I see Elvis is having some fun with his two friends.