Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Antonymoroza said:

Elvis kannte Emanuelle nicht, er traf sie und stellte sie am Samstagabend Masha vor, dass sie sie zu Hause besuchen kam, und sie sagte auch, sie habe sie mitgebracht, weil sie bisexuell ist und Masha mit anderen Mädchen spielen musste, sie sind absolut keine Brüder und du kannst Sehen Sie klar, es gibt keinen Inzest, wir sprechen schlecht über Elvis, aber wir werden es bereuen, wenn sie geht, dass sie Mascha eine psychologische und emotionale Stabilität gegeben hat, dass kein Mann sie mit diesem Respekt behandelt hat und die Küche ihr hilft, die Massage auch nach der Arbeit zu reinigen Müde ist wirklich ein heiliger Mann, der viele Situationen ertragen hat, die sonst niemand akzeptiert hätte. Sam, was ich vor einem Monat von Masha gehört habe, während sie mit L sprach, benutzte es nur für Geld, und um in das rlc-Programm einzutreten, wurde es als Objekt verwendet von Sam 

Wir sind es nicht leid, sie immer benutzt und weggeworfen zu sehen, Masha, vielleicht verdienst du jetzt ja einen Mann wie Elvis, der sie mit Respekt und Liebe behandelt. Ich schätze es sehr, dass sie sich manchmal und in verschiedenen Situationen geirrt hat, aber sie ist echt engel sie hat ihr die dinge gegeben die ihr noch nie jemand gegeben hat wir vergessen dass sie vielleicht auch masha ist das problem ist 32 jahre alt und all die männer und frauen sind aus seinem leben weggelaufen wir haben im laufe der jahre gesehen was für ein mensch er ist , einen Mann zu finden, der sie auf diese Weise akzeptiert hat, ist wunderschön,Er will nicht, dass andere Männer sie ficken, aber er hat seinen Freunden nie Probleme bereitet, besonders Alessandro, der weiß, ob er nicht mehr all die Orgien und Partys und Partys macht, und vielleicht, weil sie durch das Erwachsenwerden den wahren Sinn des Lebens verstanden hat, den diese Männer heute haben morgen sind sie da sie ficken sie und sie gehen

Für mich ist es Mascha die Männer benutzt u. anschließend weg wirft.😁Beobachte sie schon Jahre lang. Wie heißt es bei uns, Macha fickt doch alles was nicht schnell genug auf einen  Baum kommt. Sie hat den Fehler ihres Lebens gemacht sich von Sasha zu trennen. Ist meine Meinung. Denke mal sie wird die erste MILF hier bei RLC 😉

• Haha 1

When she was Barcelona 7 day vacation shes played only with other girl or with some boy ? I missed this piece  of story 

She wanted to play but I think in this apartment there are rules of what can and what can not , therefore , if I remember correctly , it was just some cuddles and kisses with Tereza . 

Elvis did not know Emanuelle he met her and presented her to masha Saturday night that she came to visit them at home and she also said she brought her because she is bisexual and masha needed to play with other girls they are absolutely not brothers and you can see clearly there is no incest we speak ill of Elvis but we will regret when she leaves she gave a psychological and emotional stability to masha that no man has treated her with this respect and love the kitchen helps her clean the massage even after work that is tired is really a holy man has endured many situations that no one else would have accepted, Sam from what I understood from masha a month ago while she spoke L used it only for money and to enter the rlc program she was  used it as an object from Sam 

We are not tired of seeing her always used and thrown away masha maybe it is now that yes you deserve a man like Elvis who treats her with respect and love I appreciate it very much she was wrong sometimes and in various situations but she is a real angel she gave her the things that no one has ever given her we forget that maybe she is also masha the problem is 32 years old and All the men and women have run away from his life we have seen over the years what a person he is, finding a man who has accepted her in this way is beautiful, he does not want other males that she fucks but he has never made problems for his friends especially Alessandro who knows if he no longer does all the orgies and parties and parties and maybe because by maturing She understood the true meaning of life that today those males are there tomorrow they fuck her and they leave

I was jocking about them being brothers and sisters, I thought that was very clear. 🤣

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Masha had way too much time alone , she had a really difficult time when she got injured and had the wheelchair , I think she has reconsidered a lot of her life and she just needs company and Elvis provide . As good friend rado though said - a member here who knows I believe better than anyone Masha as he has watched her through the years - , we saw Alessandro yesterday who is one of the closest friends of her and the ex boyfriend of her best friend Dina and he has disappeared from visiting . It isn’t for sure a coincidence that the place that we would see so much interaction , people visiting , parties and events happening , it isn’t as before anymore . Of course Masha is getting older ( even her body has changed ) and maybe she slowly chills of her extreme life , but let’s see what more we can see from her , she’s Masha , RLC’s definition of this project 😊

I hope you are right with your statement
Time will settle things, whether right or wrong will only be seen later. it is Masha's life.

and despite everything
Happy 32nd birthday Masha💐

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Only the very best for the first one entering the 32 years , the one and only Masha , i think It is then Linda , Nelly and Leora at the same age frame . 

Alberto, Leora, Bogdan and Linda also turn 32 this year.  Nelly is 32 next year.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is just sex with Elvis and nothing sort of a relationship . This is what she wants at the moment , enjoy good sex and have company at home , she has it and it’s fine for her . They have now as it seems at weekends the company of the female friend for some more sex fantasies and experiences , rest assure , if anyone appears that Masha will think can satisfy her the way Elvis does , she will do without hesitation or second thoughts . Elvis is a nice sex toy for her , let’s see when the need to have someone permanently and not only satisfying her sexually comes ( still and always very important for her , if not the most important ) what she’s gonna do . 

In a very conspiracy and delusional speculation 😂🤣😂😜😜 , I even believe Masha has brought this female sex partner at weekends so as to compete and in a way feel that she’s the best due to the reappearance of Sasha and Dasha with their friend Tasha . I think seeing them back on cameras and having this apartment must have hurt her ego ( not that she bothers 😆 ) and perhaps she still wants to show who the BOSS really is . Just a wild speculation of the one and only Masha . 

Last weekend, on Friday night, Masha kicked Elvis and Emmanuelle out of her bedroom because she was tired, so they went to the LR and fucked.

On Saturday night, Masha was again tired and early to sleep, so Emmanuelle and Elvis played a bit on the couch but Emmanuelle was not straying the night, so no fucking.

Emmanuelle left the apartment at 00:00, perhaps fearful that her Uber would turn into a pumpkin.

IMO, Elvis and Emmanuelle were fucking before Elvis ad Masha began fucking.  They have great and relaxed sexual chemistry. 

• Haha 2