Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

Could it be that Emmanuelle and Elvis were in a relationship the he abandoned from time to time to be with Masha? Could it be that Emmanuelle expects to be included in any sexual activities when she is there and is concerned that she awoke to find out that she was not?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, philo said:

Could it be that Emmanuelle and Elvis were in a relationship the he abandoned from time to time to be with Masha? Could it be that Emmanuelle expects to be included in any sexual activities when she is there and is concerned that she awoke to find out that she was not?

She's only involved when the drugs & alcohol come into play.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Elvis & Emmanuelle still arguing, Masha not saying anything

They are arguing about the fees she charges

8 hours ago, philo said:

Nah, she is just a paid hooker

We have seen Masha years and years , she’s one tough incredible individual , so many challenges and difficulties , but I CAN’T NEVER REMEMBER her crying next to a guy … yes , in her bathtub at times and by herself but next to someone , WTF ? This is one of the saddest moments I can remember of her , hope it isn’t anything insanely serious , need to check the Italian talks .. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have seen Masha years and years , she’s one tough incredible individual , so many challenges and difficulties , but I CAN’T NEVER REMEMBER her crying next to a guy … yes , in her bathtub at times and by herself but next to someone , WTF ? This is one of the saddest moments I can remember of her , hope it isn’t anything insanely serious , need to check the Italian talks .. 

She's crackers.

• Haha 1

It looks like Masha said something to him and he went furious … he spoke about being called Elvis and then he said “ WTF , I am not Elvis , I am ( his name ) “ , he looked mad with that… Masha said that it is just things written and she reads , it looks then that Camcaps is also affecting Masha , this I didn’t expect personally , I believe that mostly she doesn’t care .. The tears look mostly as Masha speak about her being very sensitive and really wanting have him around her , just now they are talking about RLC and Camcaps , Masha telling him that he should never enter this site ( I believe she means CamCaps ) and read what it is written … She just told him how much he has changed in such a positive way since they started all this , she expressed in a way her proud of how he has evolved … again words about the site … and now I think we get the idea , he must have gone mad discovering the site and things written about / for him … ahh , he will accept and learn … and that’s all for now … Masha crying , that’s the news .. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It looks like Masha said something to him and he went furious … he spoke about being called Elvis and then he said “ WTF , I am not Elvis , I am ( his name ) “ , he looked mad with that… Masha said that it is just things written and she reads , it looks then that Camcaps is also affecting Masha , this I didn’t expect personally , I believe that mostly she doesn’t care .. The tears look mostly as Masha speak about her being very sensitive and really wanting have him around her , just now they are talking about RLC and Camcaps , Masha telling him that he should never enter this site ( I believe she means CamCaps ) and read what it is written … She just told him how much he has changed in such a positive way since they started all this , she expressed in a way her proud of how he has evolved … again words about the site … and now I think we get the idea , he must have gone mad discovering the site and things written about / for him … ahh , he will accept and learn … and that’s all for now … Masha crying , that’s the news .. 

elvis presley GIF

• Haha 1