Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The night vision is unplugged by the looks of things.  Similar to what Bogdan had done a few nights ago.  

I think Bogdan shut the main power off. How else would someone know to turn it back on?

25 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think Bogdan shut the main power off. How else would someone know to turn it back on?

Then something must be covering the night vision sensor to stop it from working as the light from the hall can be seen but dark in the bedroom completely.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's with Dasha and Sasha.

Where are they located?  Is it a good location for Spring Break.  Maybe there will be some casting taking place.  As I've stated before, I believe Sasha is one of the "principals" of RLC.

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Where are they located?  Is it a good location for Spring Break.  Maybe there will be some casting taking place.  As I've stated before, I believe Sasha is one of the "principals" of RLC.

They are in Montenegro.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, philo said:

I know of no bottle of wine on earth that can take someone down like that.  She may have been supplementing with pills.

Hello she was so drunk because she mix Prosecco white wine and Red Wine she start drink and Watch film before elvis comed house 

• Like 1

Im so impressive i have see very important changing in Elvis life from last  3 Month he changed really his mind set his comportament to a life , now very Gentle to the cat and  , he have now very very  nice body figure,
 now work much in him self ,
he is very strong boy now wake up first of all at 6. Am for work  , very strong comportament im very impressive in him tonight make drinking and he wake up not used any excuse in job for not go 
I hope this boy have just best in life 

• Like 1