Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

36 minutes ago, Fenixxxx said:

Im so impressive i have see very important changing in Elvis life from last  3 Month he changed really his mind set his comportament to a life , now very Gentle to the cat and  , he have now very very  nice body figure,
 now work much in him self ,
he is very strong boy now wake up first of all at 6. Am for work  , very strong comportament im very impressive in him tonight make drinking and he wake up not used any excuse in job for not go 
I hope this boy have just best in life 

Very good observation , Masha also admitted to him when they were arguing a couple of weeks ago and she was crying , that she is proud of him and how he has changed , he is a complete different person and Masha slowly and gradually enjoys more and more his presence apart from good quality sex that gives to her … AGAIN … MASHA proving her personality and how of a strong person she is , managing a boy to transform slowly to a man .. but what am I doing now ? Questioning the most sincere and genuine tenant ever who ALWAYS shared her life on cameras ? This is Masha , the best always . 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very good observation , Masha also admitted to him when they were arguing a couple of weeks ago and she was crying , that she is proud of him and how he has changed , he is a complete different person and Masha slowly and gradually enjoys more and more his presence apart from good quality sex that gives to her … AGAIN … MASHA proving her personality and how of a strong person she is , managing a boy to transform slowly to a man .. but what am I doing now ? Questioning the most sincere and genuine tenant ever who ALWAYS shared her life on cameras ? This is Masha , the best always . 

Hey guys  👋  Yes very nice observation and i want add he are really gentle for all , helped shes polish friend when yesterday was so drunk after all wine he helped so much . Every time every party every member comed in this house when was Elvis he has welcomed whit very best good food and company and coock very good to all visitator friend visit Masha , he do the best in all party for the visitors , best food best drink all girl of Masha's friends presented to him now are all happy from him comportament , education and discipline and  , from his welcome when was visit the home 

Compliment to Elvis i tink one of must genuine and best in this program of story of RLC

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hahaa…looks like she is drinking again…and are those sheets supposed to look like that or was there some massacre I don’t know about lol

Elvis cleaned the house this days and put new sheets for the guest  and all good what are you referring to? I see everything clean 

39 minutes ago, Astery said:

Hey guys  👋  Yes very nice observation and i want add he are really gentle for all , helped shes polish friend when yesterday was so drunk after all wine he helped so much . Every time every party every member comed in this house when was Elvis he has welcomed whit very best good food and company and coock very good to all visitator friend visit Masha , he do the best in all party for the visitors , best food best drink all girl of Masha's friends presented to him now are all happy from him comportament , education and discipline and  , from his welcome when was visit the home 

Compliment to Elvis i tink one of must genuine and best in this program of story of RLC

BUT .. you need also to observe that since he entered Masha’s life , many many many guests , friends , visitors stop appearing .. Since Masha and Sasha broke up , this is the period that we have seen the least people visiting Masha’s house .. I don’t say it is because of him as it can also be Masha’s decision to be less social at this period of her life for her own reasons .. We will see how it goes , I still believe that this boy ( he is still not a man 😆 ) is good company for Masha and not something serious , she’s still though much closer to him than the first months .. Wr should never forget the “ threesome “ event which showed clearly that it is mostly sex and company and less all the rest to be characterized as a normal relationship .. 

36 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hahaa…looks like she is drinking again…and are those sheets supposed to look like that or was there some massacre I don’t know about lol

Could be one of Gina's relatives.   😁

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Astery said:

Elvis cleaned the house this days and put new sheets for the guest  and all good what are you referring to? I see everything clean

I have never really liked Elvis, but if both are happy together, and this is what they want, then it's not my business to interfere. It is their lifes.

For me, I love the life in this apartment, with so many guests coming and going. Having parties. Dinners. Hair-styling. Etc. I hope that will continue, and I think it will. Because I disagree with @ddhm. Elvis' presens has never prevented guests from coming. Alessandro🎸 still visits regularily! My Fabulous Hairdresser💇🏽‍♀️ still visits regularily! And this moment we actually have a guest who is there because of Elvis. So that is great! 

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Could be one of Gina's relatives.   😁

I would like to test that theory. Elvis just needs to buy more wine, and have another dinner-night! 🤞🏼😇

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

BUT .. you need also to observe that since he entered Masha’s life , many many many guests , friends , visitors stop appearing .. Since Masha and Sasha broke up , this is the period that we have seen the least people visiting Masha’s house .. I don’t say it is because of him as it can also be Masha’s decision to be less social at this period of her life for her own reasons .. We will see how it goes , I still believe that this boy ( he is still not a man 😆 ) is good company for Masha and not something serious , she’s still though much closer to him than the first months .. Wr should never forget the “ threesome “ event which showed clearly that it is mostly sex and company and less all the rest to be characterized as a normal relationship .. 

No no no ... I think they are a committed couple. Throwing Elvis's ass out the door when Sam arrived was just a mis-understanding. I mean, look, when Masha goes away for Barcelona visits and holidays, she takes Elvis with her .... er, ah, I mean, when Masha is away and visits B4 or B5, she is true-blue, well behaved, no fooling around.... ahhh- well sort-of. I believe Masha and Elvis have a "deep" relationship. Why, the first time Elvis had sex with Masha, she measured his dick with a ruler. Ah ... love at first sight, how romantic.    

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

No no no ... I think they are a committed couple. Throwing Elvis's ass out the door when Sam arrived was just a mis-understanding. I mean, look, when Masha goes away for Barcelona visits and holidays, she takes Elvis with her .... er, ah, I mean, when Masha is away and visits B4 or B5, she is true-blue, well behaved, no fooling around.... ahhh- well sort-of. I believe Masha and Elvis have a "deep" relationship. Why, the first time Elvis had sex with Masha, she measured his dick with a ruler. Ah ... love at first sight, how romantic.    

Now that Masha is at Dasha & Sasha's place does one really think she's going to abstain from any sex during her time there.

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now that Masha is at Dasha & Sasha's place does one really think she's going to abstain from any sex during her time there.

There are always surprises. I did not think Masha was on speaking terms with Dasha / Sasha, but here she is visiting. Maybe Sam will visit Masha at Dasha/Sasha's apartment. 😲