Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

Just now, chuck206 said:

There are always surprises. I did not think Masha was on speaking terms with Dasha / Sasha, but here she is visiting. Maybe Sam will visit Masha at Dasha/Sasha's apartment. 😲  

There has to be something special about her visit. She's not going to go there to have coffee and say hello.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

BUT .. you need also to observe that since he entered Masha’s life , many many many guests , friends , visitors stop appearing .. Since Masha and Sasha broke up , this is the period that we have seen the least people visiting Masha’s house .. I don’t say it is because of him as it can also be Masha’s decision to be less social at this period of her life for her own reasons .. We will see how it goes , I still believe that this boy ( he is still not a man 😆 ) is good company for Masha and not something serious , she’s still though much closer to him than the first months .. Wr should never forget the “ threesome “ event which showed clearly that it is mostly sex and company and less all the rest to be characterized as a normal relationship .. 

Hello every i tink is true elvis not a boy Elvis now a real MAN ,changed so much 
All people have dislike him after make problems whit cat now are all fixed and all good 
I know is hard to forgive him but we need try he do really best in life of Masha 
Trust me masha are consumed after all ,  she was needed this pause from all negative people around shes house She finally opened her eyes and noticed that  from this people she was used and   is not good . 
Alessandro ask to start business  whit Elvis follow him operation in forex they are friend 
I have look Elvis yesterday he make good profit in forex in 5 minute on gold like real professionist 
All people say to Elvis block Alessandro to come house not was true 
Just problem Alessandro haved full work and all 
Same story when masha and Elvis break relation i remember very good And joined Sam take advanteg from her from dasha and Sasha in after and when every realize that he was complitly kiked from RlC and Montenegro 
Elvis break whit masha in this period because his past mentality was so bad he say this solo go sleep from 3-6 am and wake up at 2-4 pm he first not do notingh  just sleep smoke and fuck 
Now all is changed his style his fisic his face his prospective to life , to cat to masha , to the guest to every .
Please dont make hard to him insult 
when he entered this house we all liked him we called him stallon for how many times he had hard sex with masha and after the cats all angry 
We need make peace whit him I think we should all go ahead and respect and admire him we need make peace whit him 
All guest are welcome masha just undestend Who people are good flloting around and who are toxic and used she for just party and money 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There has to be something special about her visit. She's not going to go there to have coffee and say hello.  

Masha speak whit Elvis and she say want play whit dasha lesbian show

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

No no no ... I think they are a committed couple. Throwing Elvis's ass out the door when Sam arrived was just a mis-understanding. I mean, look, when Masha goes away for Barcelona visits and holidays, she takes Elvis with her .... er, ah, I mean, when Masha is away and visits B4 or B5, she is true-blue, well behaved, no fooling around.... ahhh- well sort-of. I believe Masha and Elvis have a "deep" relationship. Why, the first time Elvis had sex with Masha, she measured his dick with a ruler. Ah ... love at first sight, how romantic.    

Well behaved ? Last time she went, she got her pussy licked twice by Tereza I believe lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now that Masha is at Dasha & Sasha's place does one really think she's going to abstain from any sex during her time there.

Masha is getting older and more mature , she will always have the wild side but as long as she’s satisfied sexually , there’s no need for her looking .. this doesn’t mean that she won’t do anything if the chance appears , personally only if they get really “ high “ and drunk , something might happen in Montenegro ..

My speculation is that Masha’s journeys combine job and holidays , it might be that Masha is also in a recruiting / apartments checking procedure for RLC , Montenegro could be extremely beneficial for RLC ( cheapest rents even from Poland ) so maybe she’s also there for these reasons . Nobody should forget how many tenants she has brought on cameras , either as “ beginners “ or first presented as “ friends “ and then appearing as tenants ..

And judging by the really big success she had with her choices , I see it very possible . Let’s see what happens , time will give the answers. 

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have never really liked Elvis, but if both are happy together, and this is what they want, then it's not my business to interfere. It is their lifes.

For me, I love the life in this apartment, with so many guests coming and going. Having parties. Dinners. Hair-styling. Etc. I hope that will continue, and I think it will. Because I disagree with @ddhm. Elvis' presens has never prevented guests from coming. Alessandro🎸 still visits regularily! My Fabulous Hairdresser💇🏽‍♀️ still visits regularily! And this moment we actually have a guest who is there because of Elvis. So that is great! 

This is the second time ( the first was last week while she was in Barcelona ) , that she didn’t ask ( of course maybe she couldn’t make it .. ) the hairdresser to take care of the apartment while being absent and we also see now in this long holidays that she permitted Elvis to have a friend of him to be in the apartment and take care of the daily duties . 

Alessandro was last seen on her birthday if i remember correctly , there’s no the same “flow” of guests like in the past when it was on a quite regular basis , in a way Masha was “ feeding “ from the visitors .. We will see how it goes , Masha is 32 now and she has been through many things in this apartment , i have personally  no doubt that her place and her life will always have many many reasons for any of us to come here and discuss / comment about them 😊

Acabo de ver las imágenes de esta chica nueva el día de la borrachera y solo decir un par de cosas, quien no se ha encontrado en esa situación alguna vez en la vida? Y segunda y mas grave, la falta de empatía de este chico cuando pasa 3 veces por delante de ella en el hall y no es capaz de pararse y preocuparse de ella, en ese estado es cuando mas se agradece unas palabras, de acuerdo, volvió a cambiar la ropa de la cama, pero con una cara de asco como la que da el, chico!!!!!!!!!!!! preocúpate primero de la chica, la ropa de la cama puede esperar.

15 hours ago, Astery said:

Elvis cleaned the house this days and put new sheets for the guest  and all good what are you referring to? I see everything clean 

You don’t think that sheet looks like someone was in a knife fight?? Lol

1 hour ago, tito216 said:

Acabo de ver las imágenes de esta chica nueva el día de la borrachera y solo decir un par de cosas, quien no se ha encontrado en esa situación alguna vez en la vida? Y segunda y mas grave, la falta de empatía de este chico cuando pasa 3 veces por delante de ella en el hall y no es capaz de pararse y preocuparse de ella, en ese estado es cuando mas se agradece unas palabras, de acuerdo, volvió a cambiar la ropa de la cama, pero con una cara de asco como la que da el, chico!!!!!!!!!!!! preocúpate primero de la chica, la ropa de la cama puede esperar.

Is not like this he Helped so much shes friend wen was drunk

and he gived just time To get better and see if she recovers , He helped she recover and put she in the bath whit water to get she back , in also in fast time prepare fresh bed whit new sheets dont giudicated bad i tink you are in wrong 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tessen said:

Well behaved ? Last time she went, she got her pussy licked twice by Tereza I believe lol

Can u send me day i Miss it look  👀 i have stopped watching when masha go sleep at b5 party when was this licking pussy what day can u help me please ? 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is the second time ( the first was last week while she was in Barcelona ) , that she didn’t ask ( of course maybe she couldn’t make it .. ) the hairdresser to take care of the apartment while being absent and we also see now in this long holidays that she permitted Elvis to have a friend of him to be in the apartment and take care of the daily duties . 

Alessandro was last seen on her birthday if i remember correctly , there’s no the same “flow” of guests like in the past when it was on a quite regular basis , in a way Masha was “ feeding “ from the visitors .. We will see how it goes , Masha is 32 now and she has been through many things in this apartment , i have personally  no doubt that her place and her life will always have many many reasons for any of us to come here and discuss / comment about them 😊

Mmm i tink u Miss last day visit of Alessandro wen was masha to in home ☺️ and he visited the house a few days ago and they speak whit Elvis if possibile Elvis help with forex Alessandro

15 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Mmm i tink u Miss last day visit of Alessandro wen was masha to in home ☺️ and he visited the house a few days ago and they speak whit Elvis if possibile Elvis help with forex Alessandro

It is most probably as you say , the last time personally I remember Alessandro on cameras was for sure on Masha’s birthday and maybe he appeared again just some days later after her birthday , other dates than these two i haven’t seen or remember . But there’s no need from your side to give false information , I take then your facts for real 😊