Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

44 minutes ago, philo said:

Since I've stopped watching this apartment, I check on the forum from time to time to see what may have changed. I'm guessing from what is said (and not said) that Martina and Alberto may not have celebrated Valentines Day to demonstrate their undying love for each other. If that is true and if that surprises anyone, then they have not been paying attention. From my observations, Martina has not been in love with anyone since Nelly. Now that that era has passed, I see no evidence that her heart is pledged to anyone. Until recently, we had no evidence to explain the norm-bending lifestyle of Martina and Alberto. Now that we have seen them engage in an episode of "soft swinging" that few have chosen to talk about on this forum, there is a rationale from which to presumes their off-camera behaviors. The standard for this forum seems to be that all reports of non-camera events are but speculation, but speculation based on observed behaviors move it to a different category in my opinion. The US judicial system calls it "a preponderance of the evidence". 

Your information is incorrect.  They spent Valentine’s Night together and ate at home. Maybe there was no fucking (perhaps Martina was not feeling well), but they were together.  Sometimes I do not understand where you get your information.  Just look at the replay, there is no better evidence.

35 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your information is incorrect.  They spent Valentine’s Night together and ate at home. Maybe there was no fucking (perhaps Martina was not feeling well), but they were together.  Sometimes I do not understand where you get your information.  Just look at the replay, there is no better evidence.

As I said, I stopped watching this apartment. My statement about Valentines was based upon my misinterpretation of the statement by @Yelp "Nice dinner together? Did anyone besides you see them having a nice dinner together. Is there proof? What they have or had, was not love, it was life out of necessity and the need for money.". I don't have enough interest anymore to even watch the replay as you suggested so I will concede that I was incorrect. However, I stand on the rest of my statement. If you would care to comment I would welcome the debate.

• Like 1

This apartment has ceased to be of interest to me. The decision by the participants to conduct most of their activities off-camera is the basis of my lack of interest. I have been a long-term advocate of the "Real Life" of participants to be observed on-camera by subscribers and have been critical of many apartments who take advantage of RLC by performing shows on camera to placate subscribers while having their "Real Life off-camera. To her credit, Martina has brought many of hers on camera and I believed that when she and Alberto brought their swinger life on camera that they would continue to be true to the initial expectations of RLC scribers. If they had chosen to do so I am positive that they would be in first place in all of the measurable ratings. (Please note that RLC has since changed their tag-line after I complained over a period of years that they were advertising falsely). Unless and until Martina and Alberto bring it all on-camera, I will be checking in about once a month but no longer support them with my keyboard clicks. I'm sure that I will not be missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I too have not watched Martina and Alberto on a daily basis due to lack of special events. It is dissapointing to say the least. Even the pseudo four-some lacked the bisexual tryst between Martina and Marta that a lot of us were hoping for. That being said, I still have hope. As a long time subscriber from the Russian days I lament the great decline in talent. I doubt we'll ever see RLC attaiin the heights of the Russian glory days. But, whenever I get down on the current crop of participants, I stop myself and remember the Martina/Nelly trysts. They were epic in RLC lore and still unequalled to anything I saw during the great Russian period. Of course, Eva's lesbian adventures, with or without Sam, were legendary. And some of Masha's escapades, even to this day are definitely worth watching. So when I start to get bored wth Martina, I have to remind myself and appreciate the fact that on a "boner" scale Martina ranks, in my opinion, easily in the top 10 RLC females of all time in terms of beauty, sensuality and outright bisexual performance. I guess that's why I still  hope we can see that again from her...but of course that's what voyeurism is about right? Always hoping for more even if it might not happen again. Thanks for listening.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DWI said:

I too have not watched Martina and Alberto on a daily basis due to lack of special events. It is dissapointing to say the least. Even the pseudo four-some lacked the bisexual tryst between Martina and Marta that a lot of us were hoping for. That being said, I still have hope. As a long time subscriber from the Russian days I lament the great decline in talent. I doubt we'll ever see RLC attaiin the heights of the Russian glory days. But, whenever I get down on the current crop of participants, I stop myself and remember the Martina/Nelly trysts. They were epic in RLC lore and still unequalled to anything I saw during the great Russian period. Of course, Eva's lesbian adventures, with or without Sam, were legendary. And some of Masha's escapades, even to this day are definitely worth watching. So when I start to get bored wth Martina, I have to remind myself and appreciate the fact that on a "boner" scale Martina ranks, in my opinion, easily in the top 10 RLC females of all time in terms of beauty, sensuality and outright bisexual performance. I guess that's why I still  hope we can see that again from her...but of course that's what voyeurism is about right? Always hoping for more even if it might not happen again. Thanks for listening.

You give us hope. 

6 hours ago, DWI said:

Don't forget the initial start of the relationship between Kristy and Taylor that never got to fully develop on camera. I never thought that I would see Kristy in love again after Kamila. Even though she did a lot to hide it, I truly believe that Kristy was head over heels for Taylor.  

8 hours ago, DWI said:

Only to understand you right, what do you mean with great decline of talent or which talent you are talking about? 🤔 Have I understood it right that voyeurism is for you mainly watching people having sex or doing sexual activities ? 🤔

8 hours ago, philo said:

This apartment has ceased to be of interest to me. The decision by the participants to conduct most of their activities off-camera is the basis of my lack of interest. I have been a long-term advocate of the "Real Life" of participants to be observed on-camera by subscribers and have been critical of many apartments who take advantage of RLC by performing shows on camera to placate subscribers while having their "Real Life off-camera. To her credit, Martina has brought many of hers on camera and I believed that when she and Alberto brought their swinger life on camera that they would continue to be true to the initial expectations of RLC scribers. If they had chosen to do so I am positive that they would be in first place in all of the measurable ratings. (Please note that RLC has since changed their tag-line after I complained over a period of years that they were advertising falsely). Unless and until Martina and Alberto bring it all on-camera, I will be checking in about once a month but no longer support them with my keyboard clicks. I'm sure that I will not be missed.

I think the two will not have a problem when you don't support them any longer as non of the rlc participants will care about it if someone stops his "support".😉

• Confused 1

I think you all live In your own lala land and use the rlc participant's in your own little sad dreams. its more entertaining really reading your "conclusions" than it is watching the cams. some couples do their thing...but they are all paid actors basically.  half are hookers...look them up. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Think if people criticize them, it should be also allowed to defend them.

Alberto and Martina are both free people who have been living together in an apartment at RLC since 2017 and can leave the "project" any time, what they haven't done up to now. 🤔

I know many relationships that fail after a significantly shorter period of time because both partners hardly allow themselves any freedom, I think we see the other extreme here.

That doesn't correspond to the relationship standard recognized in many countries, but so what. We have had enough self-appointed moralizers who tell us what a partnership should look like. That's why I find it interesting to see something totally different and liberal that has worked for so long.

Be free to see it in a different way , no problem if it is discussed in a respectful way. 😉

they haven't done it because that's how they earn a living.  when the day comes that they can afford to leave rlc, it will be a day of joy!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Your comment shows how little you know about them.  We do get information from an interpreter that allows us to understand them better.  She is not perfect but she is not the heartless monster that you make out to be.  She has many friends at school, from RLC and back home,  She is very close to her family and speaks to them often.  Alberto has always given Martina at lot of leeway because of her bisexuality.  If he accepts it why do you care?  Martina accepts that he likes to go on long bike trips and does not mind staying at home watching Taco and videos.  You must lead a very religious life if you thing that no one can have fun.  Loosen up and don’t worry about all the negatives of our favourite couple.

you know what kills me is that you think you know so much about them just from an interpreter.  you are right about 1 thing though, "she is not perfect".

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you know what kills me is that you think you know so much about them just from an interpreter.  you are right about 1 thing though, "she is not perfect".

One thing that is for sure, I know more than you. Without a doubt

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1