Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

You are free to believe whatever you want.

Certainly there may be participants who read the entries from here and perhaps align their actions accordingly.

I don't think those two do.

Things that you can read here and that happen later come from people who understand the language better and share some of the participants' plans here for us as info in advance. It is then of course clear that it will also happen later if the participants do not change them at short notice.

On 1/15/2023 at 10:44 PM, chuck206 said:

I'm confused.  Isn't that the way goodbye's are done in Europe between close friends? During the farewell's, people were hugging with a pat on the back. With the small guy friend and Martina, it was hug-hug, kiss-kiss, and with two hands on her ass cheeks ..... grope-grope. :confused:  

ya thats how we say hello and goodbye in Canada too..   kiss, kiss,  ass grab (but left cheek first then right cheek next ) and one good solid grab for as long as your passion for that friend is ...   normal everywhere I thought ??? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

How long have these two not fucked, more than a week? , we pass them on to the ROPER club , george and mildred . LOL

as if you haven't seen them fuck enough already!  best thing for these two is to leave rlc and let someone that is willing to spend more time on camera and not hide the majority of their life off camera.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

cuanto hace que no follan estos dos , ¿ mas de una semana ? , los pasamos al club ROPER , george and mildred . jajajaja

Didn't you mention that you understand what they're saying? Then you should perhaps know why they haven't had sex for some time.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like Martina's going to be gone for a while... again.  Left with a bag.

It would appear she took the dog with her. There are some packed boxes sitting beside the fish tank.