Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

Il y a 13 heures, chuck206 a dit :

Pete, je peux confirmer ce que Philo a dit est vrai. Les quatre personnes étaient sur le lit. Les deux couples s'amusaient. Martina faisait face à Marta et tendit la main et posa un verrou à lèvres sur elle, Marta était réceptive. Je crois que c'était la seule fois pendant cette nuit. 

Pete , je confirme aussi tout ce qui a été dit là par Philo et les autres car je l'ai vu aussi pendant ces ébats...

Just like now and almost everyday there she lay's on the crutch. everybody in all the other apartments is doing something sexual. Not her, though she could be doing anything like masturbating or just sitting there naked sprawled out. I think Alberto don't want her to preform unless he is there. it's such a shame she could gain so many more hits and clicks. he usually screws up the shot.

1 minute ago, backrat said:

Just like now and almost everyday there she lay's on the crutch. everybody in all the other apartments is doing something sexual. Not her, though she could be doing anything like masturbating or just sitting there naked sprawled out. I think Alberto don't want her to preform unless he is there. it's such a shame she could gain so many more hits and clicks. he usually screws up the shot.

As an explanation of some of the facts concerning Martina and Alberto:

1). Martina is going to school during the day and studies at night.  This is tiring for her and often takes her afternoon nap.  This nap allows her to enjoy her time with Alberto when he gets home from work OR she goes out and enjoys being with her friends OR she parties all night (at least one day per week)

2). Alberto works as a gardener during the week (leaves at 5:30 AM and comes home at about 5PM.  When he comes home he is quite tired and often enjoys just talking to Martina or watching his videos.

In summary these two are not like the other apartments.  Even though they have sex for everyone to watch, I believe they live a more normal life than the other RLC participants.  It’s the reason that they have been on RLC for at least 6 years and continue to be popular.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I could place a wager that there's going to be a masquerade party in the future.  Alberto just got a mask for something like that.  Could be off camera which would suck, and would probably be the big swinging sex swap party that we've been waiting for.  ☹️😉🤣

Maybe it's not bad idea that you google the address of the nearest swinger club in your area as backup in case it doesn't happen on camera or if it doen't happen at all.

I'm also sure such a "live event" is much much better...😁😂

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

She styles herself up. Maybe she goes to the party in B7,  I wouldn't be surprised. 😉

Just left with Alberto.  Had to chuckle seeing Alberto adjust his hat looking for a more cool look.   It makes me happy to see them leave together.

Well, Alberto not joining in is pretty common, however, he would have left Martina at B7, and I don't see her.  Notably, I also don't see Nelly or Bogdan, although, they could be out on the terrace at the end of the pool by the living room door where there's basically a camera blind spot.  With so many lights off, it's hard to see who's outside at all.