Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

I gave you nothing but written text. If is your choice how you which interpret it. I don't care what you think you know or don't know! 

🤷‍♂️ Sure was exactly what I've written.... Sorry I didn't make it clear enough. I try to improve in future....

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think a large majority of women are  like this.   Sucking a cock can be tiring and tedious.  Any other stimulation while sucking helps one to focus and enjoy and not obsess over how tired your jaw/mouth is becoming.

Great post Moules!    I don't disagree with this statement but if true I am curious as  to why they would  be worried  about cams. These two have done everything imaginable on cam.  Martina made love to Nelly with Alberto playing video games.  They are one of the least shy couples ever,  including lettiing her brother see her use the bathroom.   So why would the  cameras cause  them to be inhibited now?    If, in fact, Alberto previously has fucked Marta off-cam, why not now?  Not arguing but trying  to  imagine a plausible explanation.  To me, I am guessing the girls are simply not into each other's man.  But I would  have expected  Marta and Martina to do  more together in  front of their guys.  And if Martina and Alberto has done these  sorts of things off-cam ...  is  it really that much of a stretch to assume a similar "foursome not a foursome"  with Bogdan and  Nelly?

I did not realize this until you pointed it out.  Yes they had another house guest!   It just reinforces how open they are because I  cannot imagine having house guests and then saying to them "beer is in the fridge,  here's  the TV remote,  enjoy yourself as  Marta and I are going to fuck our guys now  ...  see you later".    If  I was  the house guest,  I would  say "keep the remote,  I  will watch you".

JM (and DDHM)  I don't have a good answer for why there was no touching inter-couple, only intra-couple, let alone any swapping.  So I will only speculate, all IMOs.

That this was a performance as much for the viewing audience as for them is illustrated by the change of dress after returning from clubbing much of the night.  The more natural sequence would be to fall on the bed and slowly undress each other with a lot of foreplay.  Instead, we have Marta and Martina dressing erotically, into 'costumes' that revealed everything, before the sex starts.

I think they acted with remarkable restraint.  But I am judging perhaps by what I would have done if I was there.  For example, I  would expect many/most men would have given Marta's pussy a brief affectionate kiss after dressing her.   Instead, Alberto behaves precisely like a eunuch in a harem.  Watch, but don't touch.  I can already envision the memes of Alberto the Eunuch.

In retrospect, the presence pf other guests in the apartment may have acted as a big constraint.   No getting so carried away as Nelly and Martina did in B-4, and finding yourself with carpet burns from a wood floor

Most of the sex occurred around 08:00, and they had been up for many hours, fueled in part by alcohol and generally prohibited substances.  This may have acted to dampen libidos and 'performance'.  I will say Marta was louder than Martina, and she may have a libido that matches Martina.  So my suggestion is for Martina and Alberto, and Marta and her bf to be awarded a weekend in B-6 (Carla and Yanni) and let them have at it!.

I think we will need another visit by Marta and bf to M&A's apartment, to see whether the sex is again as sterile as it was New Year's weekend.  Maybe the financial rewards from gaining top cam ratings will be sufficient enticement for a reunion, and allow us to see the limits of their sexual behavior as a pair of couples.

• Upvote 2

Rules, agreements ?   Maybe it was just "baby steps", an introduction, an experiment / experience.  I don't know.  I have the understanding that Marta is a girlfriend from Martina's home town. Maybe Martina, Alberto, and Marta have history. What I did notice is that both couples were on the bed. Marta and BF (boyfriend) moved to the bathroom, later, Martina and Alberto followed. Marta + BF moved to the bedroom, later, Martina and Alberto followed. Marta + BF moved to the guest bedroom.  I guess the group idea was not working out for Marta+BF.  Also, Martina was the first to don a black lace body stocking thing, leaving her "female parts" exposed to all, including Marta's BF. Not shy at all that girl, not shy at all.     

• Like 2

My experience is that the ladies are usually in charge in situations like this.  And the men just follow.  And what the ladies are eager to do one week, may be something they have less interest in doing several months later.

I wrote that Marta's libido could be the equal of Martina's.  I don't have any knowledge  of Marta and Martina engaging in lesbian sex with each other.  But I will say that Martina's orgasms with Nelly appeared to be more intense than her orgasms with Alberto.  And depending on the strength of her partner's ego, a woman might not want to reveal to him, and/or to an audience of voyeurs, that another woman can satisfy her more than he can.  (Or multiple men can satisfy her more than a single partner.  Based on posts of what she sometimes watches, Tereza enjoys watching gangbangs.  The likelihood that Timur would ever participate in a gangbang is between very slim and none.)  Allowing that Marta and Martina may have sexual feelings for each other, they may have decided to keep these under wraps over the New Year's weekend.  And so no touching.      

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Also, Martina was the first to don a black lace body stocking thing, leaving her "female parts" exposed to all, including Marta's BF. Not shy at all that girl, not shy at all.     

that would make a wonderful visual

• Upvote 2

On 1/11/2023 at 8:13 AM, moules said:

My experience is that the ladies are usually in charge in situations like this.  And the men just follow.  And what the ladies are eager to do one week, may be something they have less interest in doing several months later.

I wrote that Marta's libido could be the equal of Martina's.  I don't have any knowledge  of Marta and Martina engaging in lesbian sex with each other.  But I will say that Martina's orgasms with Nelly appeared to be more intense than her orgasms with Alberto.  And depending on the strength of her partner's ego, a woman might not want to reveal to him, and/or to an audience of voyeurs, that another woman can satisfy her more than he can.  (Or multiple men can satisfy her more than a single partner.  Based on posts of what she sometimes watches, Tereza enjoys watching gangbangs.  The likelihood that Timur would ever participate in a gangbang is between very slim and none.)  Allowing that Marta and Martina may have sexual feelings for each other, they may have decided to keep these under wraps over the New Year's weekend.  And so no touching.      

Martina did kiss Marta while the each were fucking.

42 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Can you come up with one of your fake proofs for that or is it just another one of your fantasys?

Pete, I can confirm what Philo stated is true. All four people were on the bed. Both couples were banging away. Martina was facing Marta and reached up and put a lip lock on her, Marta was receptive. I believe this was the only time during that night. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

well, what you have to say now pete1960 lmao.  there are just some people that need to eat a little crow every now and then!

Ok Fatboy, Yep, chuck sent me the video, it was maybe 15 seconds of lip to lip, definitely not 4some stuff