Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

3 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

it always happens, when the subscription is still active nothing interesting happens

and in the same day when the subscription end up, something interesting shows up... 🙂 

same here!! i feel your painSad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

same here!! i feel your painSad Season 2 GIF by Friends

it happened to me 7 times....

and i don't wanna waste 45euros on 1 replay since the 10euros offer is no longer available, so i guess i'm just gonna forget about what happened today :' ) 

34 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Now in the BR

well, I guess he's a fan of "The Fast & Furious" movies. He's in great shape to imitate a jack hammer, I would've passed out after a minute from hyperventilating,lol.

she was a beauty.

19 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

it always happens, when the subscription is still active nothing interesting happens

and in the same day when the subscription end up, something interesting shows up... 🙂 

This guest has already had a few really good events, so it's not that surprising. It also helps that he has good taste in women. Carla and Yani have many nice guests. 

Ultimately, this is what RLC needs. A few more good-looking residents (or in this case guests) who are not afraid of the camera and rather extroverted. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

This guest has already had a few really good events, so it's not that surprising. It also helps that he has good taste in women. Carla and Yani have many nice guests. 

Ultimately, this is what RLC needs. A few more good-looking residents (or in this case guests) who are not afraid of the camera and rather extroverted. 

I don't know it's the first time that i notice her since most of the time i focus on replays so i just catch up the important moments

and yes i totally agree with you, i've been always following Don and his new gfs and everytime he used to impress me with a new beautiful girl... 

33 minutes ago, sqldatadude said:

Has he banged this girl before or is she new?

I think she is new and a damn fine specimen of the female race if you ask me.... one of the finest he has ever had !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sqldatadude said:

Has he banged this girl before or is she new?

it's their first time together on cam but she's not new for this apartment, she was here at the party in April 01 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Even Don bringing and dancing sensually with other girls isn’t attracting chats or discussions here .. somehow this extreme plastic change of Carla has made me personally not willing to tune in ..

• Like 1