B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

24 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Ca ne m'étonne pas, depuis qu'elle a trainé avec Loraine et repris sa chambre, elle se croit tout permise... J'ai même pu lui parler et elle prend tout le monde de haut... Et il y a d'autres choses qu'il ne serait pas bon de révéler ici

This is very clear by her actions in house and her time off. 😅

• Upvote 1

If I were one of the partying girls, I would be really pissed at Tim.  This was setting up to be a top cam night, much like the foursome at Martina and Alberto's last weekend dominated the rankings.  So the girls are out some bonus money.

54 minutes ago, dragi said:

On est sur un forum de lesbienne anti-homme? Comment Tim peu être le connard de l'histoire ? 

Taylor a attendu que Tani soit bourrée pour en profiter comme elle la fait avec chacune des filles de la maison, si c'était un homme à la place de Taylor les gens ici parlerait de viol, vous êtes bizarre quand meme

(et bonjour:)

En passant, Tani était réceptive et prenait même les devants en allant embrasser Taylor. Alors non, elle n'a pas profité d'elle. Elle semblait apprécier le moment... 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

En passant, Tani était réceptive et prenait même les devants en allant embrasser Taylor. Alors non, elle n'a pas profité d'elle. Elle semblait apprécier le moment... 

Precisely.

Lilith stripped to panties and bra in the LR.  Tani went topless in the LR.  Taylor stayed clothed and did not undress until Tani took her own panties off.  I think Lilith was as disappointed with Tim's interruption as anyone.  After all, she visited Mathilde in her room as Mathilde was leaving, and gave her a sweet lesbian farewell.  I expect that after Taylor was done with round one, Lilith was going to eat some cake, as they say.

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Tani était aussi bien bourrer donc on peut aussi dire que Taylor a profité de l'occasion, chacun son point de vue 

Mais je me rappel d'événements similaires impliquant des mecs à qui on a fait un procès d'intention car ils auraient aussi profiter de la situation d'une fille bourrer et réceptive 🙂

deux poids, deux mesures, selon comment ça arrange les voyeurs

Je dis ça, je dis rien 😁

15 minutes ago, moules said:

If I were one of the partying girls, I would be really pissed at Tim.  This was setting up to be a top cam night, much like the foursome at Martina and Alberto's last weekend dominated the rankings.  So the girls are out some bonus money.

What day and time was this foursome?

Stupid move by Taylor to move in on Tani in front of Kristy (her love).

Even dummer, as Kristy specifically had stated, that in their

"open" relationship Taylor could do what she wanted,

as long as Kristy didn't have to watch it.

The dummest thing was Taylor's claim that she didn't

know about doing anything wrong. 

Taylor fucked up. It's up to Kristy to fix things of course as the adult.

Taylor showed her "Elettra" side, not pretty.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1