This is cool. I just watched Efim microwaving popcorn.

Yes, it's not as manly as a barbecue, but Efim was making popcorn in the microwave, and a bottle of Coke was on the table.

Maybe Americans and Russians have more in common than you thought. They like North American snacks, and we like Russian women. It's a win-win situation.

It's too bad our nation's leaders are a bunch of fuck-tards.

(I should rephrase that for Parasite's benefit. Instead of calling them fuck-tards, I'll call them ass-tards.)

Wow, never heard anybody get excited watching another man microwaving popcorn. Maybe Leora can do that for you next time. This couple as americanized as it gets. That said screw barbecue and popcorn.

They are about to have hot steamy fuck sesion in the bathroom. I am sure he will give her a facial and piss.

...And they like StarWars!!!! lol

Hell, I didn't know anything about Game of Thrones until I watched it with Nora & Kiko. I found it to be much more rewarding than the soup; the wine was, well, OK I suppose.

I figure once in a while a person might find something interesting on RLC. Efim making popcorn and Stephan packing up a tackle box and fishing pole are clearly big achievements for these young men.

(Hideous ear-worm post by JoJo was here, but I will not repeat it. I have some shred of decency.)

You get a -1 for posting that evil classic song. That tune makes even ABBA sound good. There is no emoticon ever made that can fully express how repulsive that tune is. It's like having a case of crab lice that will never go away. Hiccups that never cease. A bitchy mother-in-law that moves in with you.

Thanks to you, that damn tune will be going through our tiny collective brains for another fricken week!  :'(

Something else the Russians and most of us like is the Vodka.  The cold war would have been fun if we and Russian woman and Russian Vodka when we had our duck and cover drills in school.