Weird shit on chaturbate...

itsme

Yeah, and you know I'm just fuckin' with you.

Imagine getting a buzz on in a bar, picking that up and taking it home. You get all kissy, kissy, get in bed, reach down for a test smell on a finger and get pre-cum all over your hand. That's a image you could never get out of your mind. Nor would you EVER tell anyone.

That would scar someone's memory for the rest of their lives.

In this day and age you just never know what your going to get until you test drive it.  LOL

I know you were just messing with me.  All is good.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and you know I'm just fuckin' with you.

Imagine getting a buzz on in a bar, picking that up and taking it home. You get all kissy, kissy, get in bed, reach down for a test smell on a finger and get pre-cum all over your hand. That's a image you could never get out of your mind. Nor would you EVER tell anyone.

That would scar someone's memory for the rest of their lives.

In this day and age you just never know what your going to get until you test drive it.  LOL

I know you were just messing with me.  All is good.

Before i test drive that i had just rather walk...or just don't go. lol 

Edit: Fixed Quote

• 3 weeks later...

What can I say?

Feet are a damned good giveaway too. There are very few guys with nice feet. Maybe not ugly or gross, but also not what you may see as female either. And trust me, there are some women out there with some really gnarly feet too.

How can you go through life looking like that and not wanting to do something about it?

I mean if I was fat, I could walk up to them and say, I may be fat, but you're ugly, I can diet. But these monstrosities are fat and ugly.

How can you go through life looking like that and not wanting to do something about it?

I mean if I was fat, I could walk up to them and say, I may be fat, but you're ugly, I can diet. But these monstrosities are fat and ugly.

Longevity surely isn't in her favor. Looks like she almost 500 Pounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...